Why Are So Many Black Hollywood Celebrities Mulatto

N

NaturalBornRidah

as far as they are concerned its easier on the eyes of they racist audience
The thing is aren't there many beautiful black actors in Hollywood who are not mulatto and have some of the looks of these mulatto stars.

Ushawishi

Out of de percentage you working with how many say dey not black or even care?Cause you saying dey black from your title.

On real talk black people does find too much assness to focus attention on... dey rather fight with hollywood dan make dey own "wood" ... in de end of de day is juss money most of hollywood concern about... dey doh care how it come... hollywood only agenda is money... dey doh care who get used or how.

N

NaturalBornRidah

Out of de percentage you working with how many say dey not black or even care?Cause you saying dey black from your title.

On real talk black people does find too much assness to focus attention on... dey rather fight with hollywood dan make dey own "wood" ... in de end of de day is juss money most of hollywood concern about... dey doh care how it come... hollywood only agenda is money... dey doh care who get used or how.
I am not too preoccupied on paying attention to whether they state their black or not.
My whole issue was why do many black actors that are cast in Hollywood seem to be mulatto or half black of some other race.

I am not saying mulattoes should not be in the spot light,I am also not saying the casting directors need to aim for more blacks, I am just saying is this a coincidence with a message behind it.

Most big name black actors in Hollywood are dark skinned.
Which big names are these?Care to name them?

Last edited:

Ushawishi

I am not too preoccupied on paying attention to whether they state their black or not.
My whole issue was why do many black actors that are cast in Hollywood seem to be mulatto or half black.

Which big names are these?Care to name them?
in de end of de day is juss money most of hollywood concern about... dey doh care how it come.... kinda solves your issue don't it?

N

NaturalBornRidah

in de end of de day is juss money most of hollywood concern about... dey doh care how it come.... kinda solves your issue don't it?
I am not flustered with any issue,why is there a need to solve it in the first place?

So if Hollywood doesn't care how it comes ,why aren't there more plane jane and regular Joe Blow African American actors, that are recruited from the African American pool?

N

NaturalBornRidah

weh yuh get your percentages from???
Its a guesstimate, but if you sit down and think about it,hmm... its real a lot of a lot mulatto actors in Hollywood, and I mean even your average big name .

That includes Haile Berry and even Jada Pinkett to a degree.

Ushawishi

I am not flustered with any issue,why is there a need to solve it in the first place?

So if Hollywood doesn't care how it comes ,why aren't there more plane jane and regular Joe Blow African American actors, that are recruited from the African American pool?
Could it be de fact they are black(to most of us including yourself from de title), and are good at what they do?So holloywood could maybe not be de problem...

Sometimes it can actually simple.Not all de times tho... maybe somebody else can give you de complex deal... dah one simple to me ... good luck tho ... it has de potential to be complicated.

You know what of hollywood dat gets me is a black couple worth 520m vs how many school and hosipitals and businesses dey can personally fund ...all three of those things are not hand outs...

N

NaturalBornRidah

Could it be de fact they are black(to most of us including yourself from de title), and are good at what they do?So holloywood could maybe not be de problem...

Sometimes it can actually simple.Not all de times tho... maybe somebody else can give you de complex deal... dah one simple to me ... good luck tho ... it has de potential to be complicated.

You know what of hollywood dat gets me is a black couple worth 520m vs how many school and hosipitals and businesses dey can personally fund ...all three of those things are not hand outs...
Are you talking about Jada and Will, guess what... Jada is damn near mulatto, well you are right, they're worth money but would rather make a weak ass TV show(HawthoRNe) about a hospital instead of sending money to one.

Last edited:

NASDAQ

mulatto is such an ugly word... something about it I just don't like.
Well the ones I know prefer to be called mulatto instead of mix breed like dem is dog.

And I heard something about them choosing light skin people because they look better on flim…something about colour contrast
** shrug

N

NaturalBornRidah

BacchanalDiva

I said she nearly is.And if you look at her ethnic background well...

Creole portuguese and Jewish.
ok, she has a mixed background like most ppl of african descent. But absolutely nothing about her features makes anyone think mulatto/mixed/biracial. She may identify w/ her various backgrounds but you're talking about perception based on looks in this thread so mulatto and Jada should not be in same sentence.