wHO weNt TO DE Ark Sat night ?

Well every i must say even though it was a sorta dress code i was pleased, the turn out was crazy free 4 every 1 b4 2am with 2 free drink tickets yuh couldnt go wrong, the dj where playin good even threw the oldies disco & soul, even GB & spoil Brats did there thing reguardless of the play back tunes it was all round good for those who went i was the slim dread on de dance floor all night dancin in the middle with the old ladies opppps i mean older ladies. Well if yuh went hit back and let meh know how yuh felt bout sat nite at de ark

S

Solidarity

[font color=black]Uuuuumm...

http://64.191.13.160/backchat/forums/DCForumID2/7071.html

SSS

I was there working ofcourse, I kindy vex I had to work am extra hour because of the time change, but when the bar close I dance a little the music was good.

SSS

She's another bartender there that does be peeping, she was working next to me on Saturday.

Ray Davis

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Oct-28-02 AT 04:55 PM (EST)]Just let them know they made some excellent choices....and tell muscle man...he doh necessarily have to wear ah muscle shirt all the time....ho go make he tips. Plus ah does feel bad about paying for ah gym membership and not going..

SSS

Yea he is really into those muscle shirts, I'll let him know that he should cut down on wearing them.

MuddyAngel

Why the hell would I be at the Ark when my heart would've been at Soca Arena yearning for INCOGNITO!!! What's wrong with you!!}> ;-)

DoubleTroublekj

[font color=Red]Text[/font]
soca arena was wak on saturday it had no one there:(. i heard it had a freeco in carnasie everybody was over dey.

i gone, doh trouble trouble if you not able}>

point_man

well yes i point man was in the ark ah was dancin with ah lil shorty whole night playin lova boy had on ah black an grey sean john shirt it was rell good jed nuff sweet girls ah pasted by soca arena first it had five ppl in they an on another note sss gyal yuh sweet fuh days fuh truth jah knowsssssssssss

SSS

Ya just reminded my of cropover there for a minute.
That the slogan "Sweet, sweet for days"
Thanks.