Who Is On The Imix Overnight Shift

S

STICKMAN

OK LATE NIGHT POSTERS..
I feel another night of insomnia comming on so i think i will join yall on the No Sleep Crew...
Who else is on the NLC for tonite

Rummy

Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic
I should be on plenty late. I can't fall asleep til after 3 am most nights. Heading to the gym for an hour, should be back on by 1. Or is that too early:D

SweetPea

Dis Girl is POISON!
onerumpunchpleez said:
I should be on plenty late. I can't fall asleep til after 3 am most nights. Heading to the gym for an hour, should be back on by 1. Or is that too early:D
RUMPUNCH U KNO I HERE..

Rummy

LOL. Yes Sweet Pea...And you know I had maybe 15 hours sleep in the last 4 days...You'd think I'd be sleepy now.

Trini_Chocolat

Roses Are Pink
Friggin Anatomy & Physiology test tomorrow. :rolleyes: I pullin' ah all-nighter, so ah here until whenever meh head hit de desk from sleep deprivation. :p

Rummy

Strange how when I'm at work, I so sleepy. But as soon as I reach home? I can stay up all night.

Rummy

Got the balcony door open, enjoying normal weather again...Makin me some chamomile tea in hopes I'll feel sleepy.

Trini_Chocolat

Roses Are Pink
onerumpunchpleez said:
Got the balcony door open, enjoying normal weather again...Makin me some chamomile tea in hopes I'll feel sleepy.
Normal weather... What is that??? It's been drifting between 12 and 28 degrees here all damn week. I cannot wait till I leave for meh 10 days in Trinidad for Carnival.

82 degrees in the warm sunny caribbean is all I need.

Rummy

It's about 63 outside, but the humidity is up, so it feels warmer. My mom called me the other day to tell me IT'S F**KIN FREEZING HERE!

Trini_Chocolat

Roses Are Pink
onerumpunchpleez said:
It's about 63 outside, but the humidity is up, so it feels warmer. My mom called me the other day to tell me IT'S F**KIN FREEZING HERE!
Well if "HERE" is anywhere North of Atlanta then she ent lie. Man I am so tired of the snow and the cold. Yuh just not motivated to do anything once it this cold. I am just happy for my job and my flights to the west coast to warm up meh bones every weekend.

Rummy

Yeah she's in DC...which is where I was this time last year. But I see this winter is hell. Well good thing for your job. Most people don't have that luxury.

Trini_Chocolat

Roses Are Pink
Yeah, DC catchin' hell too. When yuh move to FL.. Last year? That was a damn good move man. Hope it working out for you. I am tempted to try LA, but not just yet. Too much roots holding meh down in NY. Plus here closer to TnT. LOL...

Rummy

I moved here in August. Everything cool here. I've changed a lot of my ways from DC...less partying, less drinking, more reading. Then again, I might just be getting old:D I miss knowing where everything is at, but aside from that, I don't really miss DC. Might go back and visit when the weather warms up.

Trini_Chocolat

Roses Are Pink
LOL... Ah hear yuh with that getting ole ting. I there meh self. Plus between work on de weekends and school during de week, I don't have no time for late night limin' all de time. Which is strange, cause ah know ah use to do all dat an more about 10 years ago. So it have to be ole ah getting ole too. :D

A friend of mine just moved to Ft. L. last year, and he said that there are a few things to do if yuh into the west indian scene... he called a few bars/clubs, but ah really doh remember any of the names now.

Rummy

Don't get me wrong, there's plenty to do here...I just concentrating more on work & figuring out where my next vacation will be:D

Trini_Chocolat

Roses Are Pink
I hear that. Anyway girl. Let me go do some more of this work or else I won't get any sleep tonight at all.

Hope de chamomile tea works.

Rummy

Yeah if I lie down now, maybe I can get to sleep within an hour:) Nite everyone!