Who is dis?

T

trini49

I don't know her name but from the pics that i saw at another site she was on stage performing so that's probably the reason for the outlandish outfit....she have the body for the outfit though ah must give her that...

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
THat's Imana from the band Visage. Can't remember for sure what country she is from.. I think Guadeloupe

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
i dont see nothing wrong with her outfit....i would wear something like dat....she has the body for it why not?

btw, yeah Jason is cute:p

Mystic Xtremist

xtremeintl.com
bunjigarlindarlin said:
THat's Imana from the band Visage. Can't remember for sure what country she is from.. I think Guadeloupe
Visage is from the Bahamas.

And nuttin wrong per se with the outfit....why waste all that extra pon a bra when she could donate to someone who need it :duck

j/k

Rummy

Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic
bunjigarlindarlin said:
she is from Suriname

Honikane

At least she wore some boy shorts and nipple covers...I saw som giirls in Miami last year with just a thong under that netted body suit!

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
Honikane said:
At least she wore some boy shorts and nipple covers...I saw som giirls in Miami last year with just a thong under that netted body suit!
trinibaje...you need to stop wearing stuff like that :lol :lol

saucytrini

can u handle me?
i was going to say..

Honikane said:
yes Imana from Suriname....her new song is very nice especially the re-mix with 3 suns...... Lay Your Love On Me

the outfit in question she had on while performing at Madhatters 2004 in trini...

and as to the thongs under it...you woulda see that at Agua Trinidad - 96.1 Carnival water fete....all shape, size and description in that net $hit..and yuh know it does look a little skanky on some ah dem.....

ShellyBoo77

Well...

I think that she looks fine and after what I saw people wearing in T&T and some parties over here, she is VERY TASTEFULLY dressed!

People need to stop hating!