Who else betting????

C

cassette_craig

Dat dem Jamaicans going home tonight and is GT and Tricknidad in the finals again????? I got 20 grand on the game.

FUCK WHOEVA COME IN AND SEH DAT EQUIVALENT TO 5US dollars

Last edited:

triss

CARISPACE.COM
Dat dem Jamaicans going home tonight and is GT and Tricknidad in the finals again????? I got 20 grand on the game.
Guyana going home. oh and I got no money to bet:lol , bet one my hairoun.... triss leaves and gone off to drink another hairoun beer :drinkers

C

cassette_craig

Guyana going home. oh and I got no money to bet:lol , bet one my hairoun.... triss leaves and gone off to drink another hairoun beer :drinkers
hahahahaha Guh deh married woman tek it to dem. raaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hairoun beer is lame by the way.

Please doh jinx GT, like Bajanfuhlife do to Barbados.
Yo if guyana loose they do dat to demself nutten fuh do wid jinxing anyting. They bowling and feelin good all they gah do is bat properly now and everyting gun be arite. Suh guh deh and stop talk like the trinis

Yo if guyana loose they do dat to demself nutten fuh do wid jinxing anyting. They bowling and feelin good all they gah do is bat properly now and everyting gun be arite. Suh guh deh and stop talk like the trinis
I realize I got to put LOL, or j/k, or :kicks, after I say anything to you... because sometimes you take me too serious.

I know jinxing en got nothing to do wid it I just said it cuz of what happened with Bajunfuhlife in the other thread, sheesh.

Btw, what I'm saying to you now iz not a joke, so you can take it seriously.

C

cassette_craig

I realize I got to put LOL, or j/k, or :kicks, after I say anything to you... because sometimes you take me too serious.

I know jinxing en got nothing to do wid it I just said it cuz of what happened with Bajunfuhlife in the other thread, sheesh.

Btw, what I'm saying to you now iz not a joke, so you can take it seriously.
You really dont know much bout guyanese people and cricket nuh?? Yuh ever see how an indian man does cherish rum???? Well if yuh never did guh see and yuh gun know wha i talkin bout.

Plus 20 grand bet pun the game suh when yuh mekkin joke MEK SURE mi know. :rofl: hahahahaha

You really dont know much bout guyanese people and cricket nuh?? Yuh ever see how an indian man does cherish rum???? Well if yuh never did guh see and yuh gun know wha i talkin bout.

Plus 20 grand bet pun the game suh when yuh mekkin joke MEK SURE mi know. :rofl: hahahahaha
I know pretty much....

Yea, ah done establish dat already. :kicks