• Clinton

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Tie

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Oneshot

where de crix
Clinton will beat herself with hubris.

Her husband might the negro whisperer, she needs a white man whisperer.

Cause she is clearly not getting it. You can criticize Trump for being weak, but you cannot call his followers deplorable.
They enjoy being the underdog.

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
IDk who will win, but this is the Super Bowl of politics.......this is a Heavyweight fight.....I do feel that Trump will be on his " A " game....Nasty , a lot of one liners , without facts that will sound good...given the average listener will have no clue !

Hillary will be on her factual " A " game also, ......I don't see her mixing it up with Trump....

Like I stated over and over...the Big Talk by Trump will have a lot of ppl pulling for him ...that is Americans, #makeAmericaGreatAgain

Let's get it on !

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Trump stood his ground, Hillary was factual, who won....depends on what is important to you......could go either way !

Best lines : "Trumped Up," "you stayed home "......

I give the illusions to Trump of talking the talk the best,without facts.....Americans love that !

curious to see the polls now, given Hillary had all the logical answers !

Lucianite

Clinton WON - no question about that

will it sway voters? - thats another question
but white America is on some BS -
so her victory may not translate to big bump in the polls for HER

Trump did not gain for sure...

but as Kalpernack (sp) said (and I have thought the same ) it white people fighting about who is LESS Racist - crazy chit

I think the polls may be missing people who are not polled - who will go and vote
i.e. Less likely voters may go out and vote
in Obama re-election it didn't look good because the media was spinning "black folx were disappointed in Obama and will not vote"
well the rest is history.....

Lappo

debate is not just about facts, it is about how you present information. trump seemed to have more energy overall. his enthusiasm alone is attractive to many people.

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
debate is not just about facts, it is about how you present information. trump seemed to have more energy overall. his enthusiasm alone is attractive to many people.
Correct.....what you stated, like I said, it is whatever is your hot buttons !

Ppl, well a lot of ppl that look like him, like what he is saying, facts, having a plan, etc is a non issue to them !

An Alpha male will always back Trump, the perception of being stronger, a deal maker, white wasp, etc......this means a lot to ppl than knowing Foreign issues and the facts.....

Like I stated, to some, we are given too much credit to American citizens caring about facts......

Sad, but he can actually win !

The way I see it, if Hillary can't win by min 15%, then something is fundamentally wrong here in America !

Lucianite

so he can lie like a rug *LOL*
SMH
that is sad if facts do not matter

There are reports that Donald trump lies about 50% of the time

Not that Clinton is innocent on the lying

but Trump is King Liar

he tells some crazy BS lies like " I lost hundreds of friends in 911"
and " Obama is not a citizen" and " i din not support Iraq" and the list goes on and on... A reporter did a whole segment on trump lies *LOL* and said if Trump had to take back every single lie at the rate of 1 per day he would be 100 yrs old *LMAO* @ Reporter who i thought i too much times on his hands...

but this why we are here today with Trump as a candidate because people are not caring about FACTS - sad state of affairs....

Lucianite

who dat ?

Just looked her up .. She baaaaad
Yeah seem contrary to her vibe
There's room for her in that basket of deplorables lol
But really the blacks that have backed trump are special
Like mark burns, omorosa, don King
Have not seen a Powell or rice type

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
who dat ?

Just looked her up .. She baaaaad
Yeah seem contrary to her vibe
There's room for her that basket of deplorables lol
But really the blacks fold tht have backed trump are special
Like mark burns omorosa don Kong
Have not seen a Powell or rice type
I was saying you on your A Game.....she is just the Queen of Reggae with a strong voice and Massive tunes !

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
so he can lie like a rug *LOL*
SMH
that is sad if facts do not matter

There are reports that Donald trump lies about 50% of the time

Not that Clinton is innocent on the lying

but Trump is King Liar

he tells some crazy BS lies like " I lost hundreds of friends in 911"
and " Obama is not a citizen" and " i din not support Iraq" and the list goes on and on... A reporter did a whole segment on trump lies *LOL* and said if Trump had to take back every single lie at the rate of 1 per day he would be 100 yrs old *LMAO* @ Reporter who i thought i too much times on his hands...

but this why we are here today with Trump as a candidate because people are not caring about FACTS - sad state of affairs....
Exactly, over a year ago I was telling you about the "Big Talk " Americans love that' most w.I. Can't comprehend but I knew they would like it.......no facts, we will work out the details later, let's just go kick their asses and take their oil !

Or what you gonna replace Obama Care with...something Bigger and Better !