Who can you trust

Terryfabulous

Satisfaction Facilitator
my it all comes down to it...i can say i can trust a lot of my family members especially my mom and grandmother...

LadyDay005

Wuk Up Novice
These days... just yourself, but I've been fortunate to be able to say I trust my mom, my sister, my one good girlfriend and this one guy... until he messing that up...

:pardon:

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
LadyDay005 said:
These days... just yourself, but I've been fortunate to be able to say I trust my mom, my sister, my one good girlfriend and this one guy... until he messing that up...

:pardon:

I have to admit this, I guess I was just thinking of friends... and I love them all dearly (the very very few) lol... But my MAMA is someone I can't count FOR SURE... When I was near paralyzed she took a chance of not going to work for days just to stay with me... I LOVE THAT LADY!!

Drinks4Life

AKA Dimeout
HoneyEmpress said:
I have to admit this, I guess I was just thinking of friends... and I love them all dearly (the very very few) lol... But my MAMA is someone I can't count FOR SURE... When I was near paralyzed she took a chance of not going to work for days just to stay with me ... I LOVE THAT LADY!!
:eek:hgosh. :cray: how sad and how sweet

Kiz

Not even muh mudder and meh sisters and brother I trust. Dem dont tired pong meh:kicks

D

Dragon

I was one of them fools who learn things the hard way . from now I will stay a bitter ole man :hunter: