When's the last time...

Triple-Threat

When's the last time you made a Slow Jams tape, actually wrote a love letter, or poetry for someone?

It's been at least 6 years since I last wrote a real love letter and poetry. It's been 10 years or more since the last Slow Jams tape. I miss stuff like this.

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
When's the last time you made a Slow Jams tape, actually wrote a love letter, or poetry for someone?

It's been at least 6 years since I last wrote a real love letter and poetry. It's been 10 years or more since the last Slow Jams tape. I miss stuff like this.
Could you make a tape for me?! kthanksbye!! :good::meeting::blush2:

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer

Damn Stella...hurry and get ur "groove back"

Swerve

Temporary Suspension

I'll be expecting my love letter in the mail this weekend..

up2detime

letter ... before I got my mobile phone.
LMAO dem ting is back in the day right

but on the real, i aint been into such passionate romance since high school. i remember listening to R. Kelly cds writing out the lyrics to use them. lol now a days man too busy trying to secure a good life

ank

LMAO dem ting is back in the day right

but on the real, i aint been into such passionate romance since high school. i remember listening to R. Kelly cds writing out the lyrics to use them. lol now a days man too busy trying to secure a good life
might be forget to how to write down word on paper