When I win de NY Lottery Mega Millions....

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
Ah sending every IMIX member (and one guest) with 2000 or more posts on an all-inclusive first class vacation to the island/country of their choice. So start posting or hook up wit somebody who have 2000 because ah feelin lucky!

A

amprincess

Dougla_Ting said:
Ah sending every IMIX member (and one guest) with 2000 or more posts on an all-inclusive first class vacation to the island/country of their choice. So start posting or hook up wit somebody who have 2000 because ah feelin lucky!
awww dougla you too sweet!!!! :D

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
Dougla_Ting said:
can i get six tickets since i have 6000 + posts ;)

D

Dragon

I will pay you money to cum on Dougla Island …… wait why this sound so dirty

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
Re: Re: When I win de NY Lottery Mega Millions....

trinibaje said:
can i get six tickets since i have 6000 + posts ;)
Yuh see how yuh cyah be nice to allyuh west indian people. always want to take advantage ah de situation. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After

DRAGON said:
I will pay you money to cum on Dougla Island …… wait why this sound so dirty
Because you are just nasty by nature.

D

Dragon

Re: Re: Re: When I win de NY Lottery Mega Millions....

Dougla_Ting said:
Because you are just nasty by nature.

I blame you for that … when you leave in de morning ah does think about rudeness all day ………… could you bring ah pack diapers when yuh coming home

De Magician

Dougla_Ting said:
Well ah guess dat mean no trip fuh me :mad:

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After

De Magician said:
Well ah guess dat mean no trip fuh me :mad:
TriniPrinzez is looking for an IMIX husband so try and hook up wit she. Maybe she'll bring you along as her guest.

De Magician

Re: Re: Re: When I win de NY Lottery Mega Millions....

Dougla_Ting said:
TriniPrinzez is looking for an IMIX husband so try and hook up wit she. Maybe she'll bring you along as her guest.
Ah ehh to sure bout dah one nah... ah hear she's ah heart-breaker :rolleyes: