What's Up with 103.1 ..................

UpTown

We Not I
Ah hear it have ah war in the Bashment !!!!!!
wah is dah one boyie .....Stop the fussing and fighting brothers .... :(

guesswho

loving my blessed life
uptown, earlier this week I simply asked how come I'm not getting the station from where I'm at, a couple people replied and said they are not getting it either, so that was it, I'm thinking the site is just temporarily down, then my girlfriend called me and told me a few people had a better explanation for it, so I went to look at it and the topic wasn't there anymore, I have no idea why it was taken off, but so much for asking a simple question, they alone no why they took it down, but we have our speculations on why they took it down lets see maybe Sc,-,-,-,d, or just plain Ch,-,-,-,-,n. fill in the blanks....peace. :feelsick

Chun Li

Bull$hit Radar
if you stand with one leg over a pot and a wire hanger in your left hand at a 45 degree angle you might get something.

A

amprincess

sokah said:
if you stand with one leg over a pot and a wire hanger in your left hand at a 45 degree angle you might get something.
:kicks :kicks :kicks :kicks :kicks :kicks
now that tops anything that came out of MBR's mouth today!!!

UpTown

We Not I
sokah said:
Ah feel yuh liming with with Tommy Joesph ....:D

nattyone

now THAT sokah was enough to make this peeper post! :kicks
:kicks that was tooo funny! by the way, i thought we had a gag agreement...

UpTown

We Not I
nattyone said:
now THAT sokah was enough to make this peeper post! :kicks
:kicks that was tooo funny! by the way, i thought we had a gag agreement...
Postjacking ...........Natty ah love yuh tan ...:)

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
:D I think if you hold a hanger at a 90 degree angle in yuh right hand...squeeze a poulourie(?) ball with yuh left hand...and kock back and roll 2 times...yuh might get even better service ..hehe