What's the highest phone bill you ever had?

lipsntits74

LIFE IS GREAT
Hotgirl11226 said:
My mom was telling me about her friend who got a cell phone bill for over $1000. That's madness... :hunter:

I complain when mine pass $80...but a $1000...wtf

What's the highest your phone bill ever came out to?
A little over $300. was my highest bill.

Nelle

Waist Line Shots
NASTY Executive said:
I went Trinidad 2002 and At&T use to work. Not me but other people use my phone. That is part of the reson why I am the way I am now. No more Mr. facking nice guy :russian_r

my uncle went to barbados and cause his phone had service down there he figured he could used it now knowing he was roaming and when he got bac here his bil was some crazy amount. lol lol

Nelle

Waist Line Shots
Mystic Xtremist said:
She got the Trapped E-boo Friends & Family.....I allow her one weekend call per month to say hi to her mother :paladin:

wha??? :confused
lol lol

joon-yah said:
yeah . . .

nextel + internet services + blackberry + long distance + pledging + late fee's = madd $$$

oh ok

AXA_Princess

Sanity Challenged
$1256.00 :sorry:

My mother went nuts and tek off she fone and we only get it bak on when mi and mi brother pay it off.

iPicong

When I switched to Sprint last year they send m a $2000 bill, in checking it they were charging me for PCS to PCS and Night and weekends, which they were not suppose to. The bill was suppose to be like $140.

Chicktitude

Chick with Spicy Attitude
Lol

I keep mine in check, but I had a friend who run up $1000 on she ex-boyfriend mother phone calling she new man back home lol

yellowman

Jedi Saltfish Eater
Hotgirl11226 said:
My mom was telling me about her friend who got a cell phone bill for over $1000. That's madness... :hunter:

I complain when mine pass $80...but a $1000...wtf

What's the highest your phone bill ever came out to?

$1500...fuh using meh cell in D/ca.