What's the first thing/s u think about...

sweetredbutta

When u wake up in the morning?
Some idiot tell me puusssy is the first thing on his mind.......steuuuups!
Rocko say its money....
What about u?

CARAMELSISTA

When u wake up in the morning?
Some idiot tell me puusssy is the first thing on his mind.......steuuuups!
Rocko say its money....
What about u?
if i can sleep another 2 hours, can i call my manager and tell him i'll be 2 hours late because i couldn't wake up :pardon:

sweetredbutta

C

cassette_craig

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yuh see when yuh don't know how fuh read and comprehend is a bad ting. When i wake and wid my cup of tea, dont i have to do other tings before i get to that?

Anyways its ur thread suh i gun stay out of it. I can see dis going 5 pages, from hear on i gun jus read. Over to you queen

sweetredbutta

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yuh see when yuh don't know how fuh read and comprehend is a bad ting. When i wake and wid my cup of tea, dont i have to do other tings before i get to that?

Anyways its ur thread suh i gun stay out of it. I can see dis going 5 pages, from hear on i gun jus read. Over to you queen
:kicks wat u say?
I didnt understand a thing u just said (as usual)

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
OOOOOOOOOK, after yall get over the fact dat yall have to wake yall lazy assses up........
I wonder if I can get some and still have time to make breakfast for the kids without being late and i wonder if dis lazy biatch (you that is) get up already, lemme wake her ass up...is dat better....

sweetredbutta

I wonder if I can get some and still have time to make breakfast for the kids without being late and i wonder if dis lazy biatch (you that is) get up already, lemme wake her ass up...is dat better....
U need to start waking up 5 mins earlier so dat u cud get some (5 mins good right? LOL)

Shams

Bajan Ringbang
what to do for breakfast for my daughter and what should she take to school for snack time. yup the kid is on the brain all day everyday.