What you used to get beat for?????

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
de worse beating i get was for trying to run away from home..i pack my little suitcase..but i could not get far because i could not cross the street by myself

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
i got beat once for this......

remember the ink cartrigage for the fountain pens? My aunt used to re-fill them herself with a syringe. One day we went playing fass and take the syringe and accidently got blue ink on the white wall...

what a cutass... that was

brownskintrini

Sugahkhayne said:
de worse beating i get was for trying to run away from home..i pack my little suitcase..but i could not get far because i could not cross the street by myself
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

lordsalt

Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!!
boy, when i was a kid i get a real cut ass when i slip and landed on some broken glass.

salt

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
lordsalt said:
boy, when i was a kid i get a real cut ass when i slip and landed on some broken glass.

salt
that happened to me too..i cut my foot cause i was de only fool wearing slippers and everyone was wearing sneakers. my mom wrapped my foot and the cut my ass

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
I get a wicked beating for steuupsin' all the time. One lash to the face, my mother would say that means "Kiss my Ass!" So imagine what she would think. Oh gosh I never meant it.

well the thing i used to get licks for the most was runnin away an goin on the beach with meh partner them an ah time ah get rinse from meh queen when she find out instead ah me goin to church ah used to be goin to me fren house an playin video games so when church done i walkin home with all the church ppl like i went to church , but how ah get catch is this man who used to live up by me see meh goin up by meh fren he say church is not that way is the other way flicker went home an tell meh mother :mad: