What Would You Do???

Moneboo

Emperor's Cure
If you and your b/f, g/f, or whoever, were out somewhere and an altercation took place and your partner was gettin they arse KICKED, i'm talking beat DOWNNNNNN.... what would you do??? Would your mind change about that person afterwards if they really got they arse kicked??, or would you just feel bad :confused

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Find someting tuh beat/stab/chop d odda man with of course! I not standin dey lettin meh man get beat dung...

(well, hopefully not stab or chop...but doh hurt meh man)

L O S T
If you and your b/f, g/f, or whoever, were out somewhere and an altercation took place and your partner was gettin they arse KICKED, i'm talking beat DOWNNNNNN.... what would you do??? Would your mind change about that person afterwards if they really got they arse kicked??, or would you just feel bad :confused
shoot the other person
Im too old to get into fight

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Knowing MANY WOMEN mentality, their MINDS might TEND to CHANGE if their MAN got a BEATDOWN. They will LOOK at him as LACKING MANHOOD/TRUE STRENGTH.

If my WOMAN got a BEATDOWN, I will LAUGH and say...'HONEY, DAMN, COULDN'T U PULL her HAIR or SOMETHING...ANYTHING?!?!?!?'

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Find someting tuh beat/stab/chop d odda man with of course! I not standin dey lettin meh man get beat dung...

(well, hopefully not stab or chop...but doh hurt meh man)

Your MAN will ALWAYS get a BEATDOWN because he is a WHIMP, so you BETTER start PRACTICING your beat/stab/chop.

MUDDERWUK!!!

YardiePrincess

Knowing MANY WOMEN mentality, their MINDS might TEND to CHANGE if their MAN got a BEATDOWN. They will LOOK at him as LACKING MANHOOD/TRUE STRENGTH.

If my WOMAN got a BEATDOWN, I will LAUGH and say...'HONEY, DAMN, COULDN'T U PULL her HAIR or SOMETHING...ANYTHING?!?!?!?'
:confused

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Word I got her back I wouldn't let her get beat up :nea:
U GOT HER BACK???

DAMNNNN...U is a REAL COWARD.

You're SUPPOSE to have her FRONT because that is where MOST of the BLOWS GINE come FROM.

Ah GUESS her BOOTY is more IMPORTANT than her FACE????

PTM

Stolen from Africa

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ah ded!!! :kicks

Jahpikne

Happiness Consultant
U GOT HER BACK???

You're SUPPOSE to have her FRONT because that is where MOST of the BLOWS GINE come FROM.

Yuh crazy yuh know :acute:

I'm getting right in between the two of them and breaking up the fight before anyone gets hurt

YardiePrincess

AH SHUD AH ADD SCRATCHING her EYES OUT too??
U GOT HER BACK???

Did you smoke some ah that vincie stuff you always bragging this mornig or wha?...lol
If you are present and your girl getting beat you gonna give her advice on what she shoulda done:confused
You so funny

U GOT HER BACK???

:rofl: u in a mess boy......

I would definitely jump in...i'll be using bottle, stick whatever i have in my hand that can do any damage i using

Ms. Hershey

another day...
that's not even a question. somebody catchin it with the nearest bottle, stick, brick... whatever.

shoot the other person
Im too old to get into fight
:rofl: