What would ur cell phone say about you

I was watching one of those ATT wireless commercial( I think ) and they had a cell phone talking about thier owner..

My question to you is What would your cell phone say about you....

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
hotpepasauce said:
I was watching one of those ATT wireless commercial( I think ) and they had a cell phone talking about thier owner..

My question to you is What would your cell phone say about you....

"she's such a ho".........haha....

hmmm...my cellphone would say im careless because im always losing it

Last edited:
G

She looks at my caller I D, dont answer then turn the ringer off. stueeeeeeeeeeeps

soca junkie

strength, courage, wisdom
mine would say 'why do you give out your number to people if you're not going to answer when they call???'

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
"how ah not ringin today? like yuh gone through??"

lol! :D

"yuh blasted b*tch, yuh does use meh up until ah get hot and then when meh battery die, yuh dash meh 'way"

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
Sometimes she uses me until I am all hot and bothered and just can't go anymore without a charge....;)

Other times she just passes me off to the closest person so she doesn't have to talk to me when I ring...:(

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
sprint commercial

speaking of phone commercial, has anyone ever seen that ridiculous sprint commercial where the wife told the husband to get a "movie, an old one" and he was like "i thought she said, ' get a monkey with a cold'" because his cell phone reception was not good? and there is a monkey laying on the couch with a thermometer in his mouth, clearly sick? what is that sh*t?

T

TriniTooSexy1

Mind would say put meh down stupes you just does use meh to hear bachannal and when you dont need meh keep meh on de charge to get all fire up for ah next night of comess;) ;)

Prinzez Diva

Imix Official Prima Donna
Mine would say:

"Oh gosh, gimme a rest nah...."

"See that is why I doh work for yuh no more...yuh always dropping me and not caring about meh"

"I am not supposed to be in water....why yuh always dropping meh there"

"And get that hot a$$ blow dryer away from meh battery....I can't take the heat"