What will happen - In your view.

L

Links30

McCain and Palin actually makes it to the white house. How many would cut their loses and return home? or start keeping all your money locked in a private safe other than a bank vault? I mean seriously, over 70 countries around the globe rather Obama than McCain become president, why is this? Many view McCain as a warmonger, a man from the past and basically people are tired seeing old white men boss them around and look down onto them for where if Obama were to be elected, the world believes that Obama would view others as equals.

So this stated, a McCain and Palin win, could this confirm to the rest of the world that America is a racist country and it is not yet ready to move forward? Because as this thing comes to an end, if it is not out of share stupidity or racist attitude or what ever factor that maybe involved, i don't see how can a sane sensible person actually vote for Bevis and Butthead.

Note* Biden needs to shut his damn mouth, the things that comes out of this mans mouth does leave me in aawww.

Da 1 n 0nly Vida

♥bruk d mold wen bawn♥
McCain and Palin actually makes it to the white house. How many would cut their loses and return home? or start keeping all your money locked in a private safe other than a bank vault? I mean seriously, over 70 countries around the globe rather Obama than McCain become president, why is this? Many view McCain as a warmonger, a man from the past and basically people are tired seeing old white men boss them around and look down onto them for where if Obama were to be elected, the world believes that Obama would view others as equals.

So this stated, a McCain and Palin win, could this confirm to the rest of the world that America is a racist country and it is not yet ready to move forward? Because as this thing comes to an end, if it is not out of share stupidity or racist attitude or what ever factor that maybe involved, i don't see how can a sane sensible person actually vote for Bevis and Butthead.

Note* Biden needs to shut his damn mouth, the things that comes out of this mans mouth does leave me in aawww.
i already decided .. i wont keep money in banks ...
mccain does have one foot inna d grave wid his old rass cant even use ah computer .. he real uncivilized n behind d times .. he will lead us into even more regression!

L

Links30

i already decided .. i wont keep money in banks ...
mccain does have one foot inna d grave wid his old rass cant even use ah computer .. he real uncivilized n behind d times .. he will lead us into even more regression!
You know i totally agree, for a country to be moving forward in the 21st century to then elect a man that doesn't know what is meant by "texting" that's a problem. Palin knows pretty much nothing about anything. Just the other day, a 3rd grader asked her what are the roles of a vice president, ask me if she got the right answer to that question:headbang So one heart beat away, this woman becomes president. I mean it's just so amazing how close this race even is to begin with. There was an article in one of these Caribbean news papers out here in BK that quoted a piece from Castro saying that he's surprise they haven't tried to assassinate Obama yet since he knows how racist America is. You know, even if Obama doesn't win the election for some unforeseen reason, i don't think i would even be one bit surprise, prop it up and shut him down and i am still astonished on how close this race is. By any chance if Obama were to be a white male, would the polls be any different?

Da 1 n 0nly Vida

♥bruk d mold wen bawn♥
You know i totally agree, for a country to be moving forward in the 21st century to then elect a man that doesn't know what is meant by "texting" that's a problem. Palin knows pretty much nothing about anything. Just the other day, a 3rd grader asked her what are the roles of a vice president, ask me if she got the right answer to that question:headbang So one heart beat away, this woman becomes president. I mean it's just so amazing how close this race even is to begin with. There was an article in one of these Caribbean news papers out here in BK that quoted a piece from Castro saying that he's surprise they haven't tried to assassinate Obama yet since he knows how racist America is. You know, even if Obama doesn't win the election for some unforeseen reason, i don't think i would even be one bit surprise, prop it up and shut him down and i am still astonished on how close this race is. By any chance if Obama were to be a white male, would the polls be any different?
polls probably would be different if Obama was white skinned ... BUT unfortunately everyone want to dis ah color issue instead of looking at d real issues ..

castro has a point .. b/c U.S. is very racist ..
i HATE wendy williams .. think she bi and real annoying BUT they were listenin to her show @ work today ..
what i hear ppl saying about what white skin ppl ah dem jobs or dat dem kno are saying .. even furthers mah disgust ah d color of my skin .. b/c much as i wish it wasnt dis way. . ppl are gonna only look ah mah skin tones n judge me by dat .. instead of finding out how mah brain really works ..
n dats ah shame ..

by d way. . why d FUQ are ppl forgetting dat Obama also have ah white skin mommy and dat his is going to what is it hawaii? to help care fi his white skinned GRAMMA?????

ppl disgust me wid dis white/black stuff ..

can ppl just realize we are all one ppl .. n need to start support one another equally n help each other out? b/c we all need help in some form no matter what shade our skin is

L

Links30

polls probably would be different if Obama was white skinned ... BUT unfortunately everyone want to dis ah color issue instead of looking at d real issues ..

castro has a point .. b/c U.S. is very racist ..
i HATE wendy williams .. think she bi and real annoying BUT they were listenin to her show @ work today ..
what i hear ppl saying about what white skin ppl ah dem jobs or dat dem kno are saying .. even furthers mah disgust ah d color of my skin .. b/c much as i wish it wasnt dis way. . ppl are gonna only look ah mah skin tones n judge me by dat .. instead of finding out how mah brain really works ..
n dats ah shame ..

by d way. . why d FUQ are ppl forgetting dat Obama also have ah white skin mommy and dat his is going to what is it hawaii? to help care fi his white skinned GRAMMA?????

ppl disgust me wid dis white/black stuff ..

can ppl just realize we are all one ppl .. n need to start support one another equally n help each other out? b/c we all need help in some form no matter what shade our skin is
You know i've never really seen you here before or i just haven't been here like that to get to know you but its a sign of fresh air to see people talking something with substance with the exceptions of a few other people. I've tried going back to 2 pages of this forum and haven't found anything of interest to even comment on but either way, i agree with your stance. I guess it is what it is you know but i'm pretty nervous if McCain n Palin actually makes it to the white house. I think the economy is going to further decrease into a depression, any war(s) McCain wish to engage in, i highly doubt he's going to get any type of support from the world community since over 70% sees him as a warmonger and he's going to play nice ounce he's in office for the first 8 months and when things settle, the same old B.S. is going to happen all over again.

If McCain should indeed win the presidency you can very much start count down the days of America being a super power to no more. China is just going to take the crown but we can at least count on one thing, the older generation would very much be dead out by 2016. It would be sad to see it gets to that era before we do see a black man become president but hopefully we can have our fingers cross and see.

Da 1 n 0nly Vida

♥bruk d mold wen bawn♥
You know i've never really seen you here before or i just haven't been here like that to get to know you but its a sign of fresh air to see people talking something with substance with the exceptions of a few other people. I've tried going back to 2 pages of this forum and haven't found anything of interest to even comment on but either way, i agree with your stance. I guess it is what it is you know but i'm pretty nervous if McCain n Palin actually makes it to the white house. I think the economy is going to further decrease into a depression, any war(s) McCain wish to engage in, i highly doubt he's going to get any type of support from the world community since over 70% sees him as a warmonger and he's going to place nice ounce he's in office for the first 8 months and when things settle, the same old B.S. is going to happen all over again.

If McCain should indeed win the presidency you can very much start count down the days of America being a super power to no more. China is just going to take the crown but we can at least count on one thing, the older generation would very much be dead out by 2016. It would be sad to see it gets to that era before we do see a black man become president but hopefully we can have our fingers cross and see.
im differnt .. i think OUT of d box ..
neva been one to conform to anothers thoughts or ideas .. i think on mah own ..
such as why i get into it wid ah lot of "white skin" ppl lol
b/c they dont like wat i tell dem
yu aint seen much of me b/c i am new .. dis maybe mah 3rd wk on dis?
im definitely not an ordinary "white" gal .. truss ..

explains why i always stuck out in school .. lol

but i have my own thoughts my own ideas .. n i dont let no one change me ..

either u tek me for who i am .. or gwey ..
its funny my father (and my sister n the rest of my ignorant fam) is voting for friggin mccain .. my fathers alleged words was .."if obama becomes president it will make the u.s. go so much on ah downward spiral dat its gonna take yrs n yrs to undo what he messes up .. "

i replied to my father .. "yea n if mccain win YOU gonna have YOUR DAUGHTER (ME) AND YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER (MY DAUGHTER) OUT IN D DAM STREETS b/c mccain is republican .. republicans want to stop financial help for those of us who are low income .... b/c mah job doesnt even cover d cost of living .. not even close! So .. I guess you dont care if your own fam is in d streets starving and without shelter .. "
my father said "davida i gotta go .. i have things to do" and wid dat he hung up ..

ppl arent really looking ah d issues n its a shame .. it shouldnt be ah black or white thing .. n dats exactly wat is it ..

n even if obama win .. you kno d fuqqn surpremisists gonna start dem stupidity n try to assassinate him ..

i hate ignorance so ... shows a lack of education

Last edited:
L

Links30

im differnt .. i think OUT of d box ..
neva been one to conform to anothers thoughts or ideas .. i think on mah own ..
such as why i get into it wid ah lot of "white skin" ppl lol
b/c they dont like wat i tell dem
yu aint seen much of me b/c i am new .. dis maybe mah 3rd wk on dis?
im definitely not an ordinary "white" gal .. truss ..

explains why i always stuck out in school .. lol

but i have my own thoughts my own ideas .. n i dont let no one change me ..

either u tek me for who i am .. or gwey ..
its funny my father (and my sister n the rest of my ignorant fam) is voting for friggin mccain .. my fathers alleged words was .."if obama becomes president it will make the u.s. go so much on ah downward spiral dat its gonna take yrs n yrs to undo what he messes up .. "

i replied to my father .. "yea n if mccain win YOU gonna have YOUR DAUGHTER (ME) AND YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER (MY DAUGHTER) OUT IN D DAM STREETS b/c mccain is republican .. republicans want to stop financial help for those of us who are low income .... b/c mah job doesnt even cover d cost of living .. not even close! So .. I guess you dont care if your own fam is in d streets starving and without shelter .. "
my father said "davida i gotta go .. i have things to do" and wid dat he hung up ..

ppl arent really looking ah d issues n its a shame .. it shouldnt be ah black or white thing .. n dats exactly wat is it ..

n even if obama win .. you kno d fuqqn surpremisists gonna start dem stupidity n try to assassinate him ..

i hate ignorance so ... shows a lack of education
Tru but guess what, lets say for those whites out there, i have heard and ran into a few that do have racist undertones to the statements they make, if Obama were to be Assassinated by one of those hill billies at the McCAIN rallies, do you think it would have any kind of effect on whites out there to say listen, i think we are the ones with the problem when it comes to race or they are just simply going to ignore it and try point fingers? Would it then become a shock that the world would not help back them up in anything if that were to ever happen? I mean many parts of the world already view the U.S.A as shit anyway. I don't care how much experience a candidate has but if he cannot keep up with the CURRENT issues and try bring some kind of balance to chaos then the reason why McCain is so close has to be about RACE. It just has to, because if you compare Obamas plan and McCains plan, how many imixers are making over 3-400,000 a year? and no, the fake income on peoples myspace don't count. Anyhow, just figure to chat up a little, nice talking to you doe, another busy today ahead but before i go, the thread where TriniTrini started regarding the relief efforts to Tobago, the website is under construction but it is up, hopefully i would have the time to make a few more adjustments over the weekend but i'll keep in touch with you about some of the links you have posted, see how we can work a few of those in.

Anyhow, the I is out, Blessed.

Da 1 n 0nly Vida

♥bruk d mold wen bawn♥
Tru but guess what, lets say for those whites out there, i have heard and ran into a few that do have racist undertones to the statements they make, if Obama were to be Assassinated by one of those hill billies at the McCAIN rallies, do you think it would have any kind of effect on whites out there to say listen, i think we are the ones with the problem when it comes to race or they are just simply going to ignore it and try point fingers? Would it then become a shock that the world would not help back them up in anything if that were to ever happen? I mean many parts of the world already view the U.S.A as shit anyway. I don't care how much experience a candidate has but if he cannot keep up with the CURRENT issues and try bring some kind of balance to chaos then the reason why McCain is so close has to be about RACE. It just has to, because if you compare Obamas plan and McCains plan, how many imixers are making over 3-400,000 a year? and no, the fake income on peoples myspace don't count. Anyhow, just figure to chat up a little, nice talking to you doe, another busy today ahead but before i go, the thread where TriniTrini started regarding the relief efforts to Tobago, the website is under construction but it is up, hopefully i would have the time to make a few more adjustments over the weekend but i'll keep in touch with you about some of the links you have posted, see how we can work a few of those in.

Anyhow, the I is out, Blessed.
iight den chat wid yu laytah ..
av ah bless one

marabunta

First to Begin you don't need a McCain/Palin win to confirm to the world that America is a racist country.........

........Just look at who is on their MudderfuKKKing Dollar Bill:
Papers of George Washington

Secondly IT WOULD BE GREAT watching the McCain/Palin Team speed up America's Status in the World to the same White Trash level as Portugal (you remember they were once a Big Thug Empire like Spain sailing around the world an seizing other peoples Sh8t at Gunpoint)

Last edited:
L

Links30

First to Begin you don't need a McCain/Palin win to confirm to the world that America is a racist country.........

........Just look at who is on their MudderfuKKKing Dollar Bill:
Papers of George Washington

Secondly IT WOULD BE GREAT watching the McCain/Palin Team speed up America's Status in the World to the same White Trash level as Portugal (you remember they were once a Big Thug Empire like Spain sailing around the world an seizing other peoples Sh8t at Gunpoint)
lol, i was watching MSNBC the morning team a min ago and hear what they now saying, an all white panel of course, saying if McCain wins it is not going to be out of race, it is going to be for the economic plans McCain has and he can really shake up Washington. Are these people for real? but of course they look like a bunch of preppy rich folks talking a set of shit. And why are they still trying to link bill eyers to Obama, the man was 8 years old when he done that terrorist non-sense. Ahh boy i don't know nah but it real hard for a BLACK MAN to get a bligh in this place, educated or not no one else have it more worst. FEAR is a big thing, they don't want to see us move up or have more knowledge, why? with this ignorance your absolutely right, this thug empire soon sink.

marabunta

lol, i was watching MSNBC the morning team a min ago and hear what they now saying, an all white panel of course, saying if McCain wins it is not going to be out of race, it is going to be for the economic plans McCain has and he can really shake up Washington. Are these people for real? but of course they look like a bunch of preppy rich folks talking a set of shit
There is an Economic Plan THAT BEEN WORKING IN ALASKA:
Are you Alaskan? Here's a check for $1,107.56

I wonder why Sarah Palin is not Blabbing about this when she talks to White Working Class Suckers in the lower 48?