What time

J

Undercover
meh 2 min just timeout... do i really want to spen $100 .... and 6 hours driving...hmmm
nah.. i think it's a waste a time...don't do it. yuh spending $100.00 on a ticket, yuh eh sure if yuh getting a wine from n e body, yuh driving fuh 6hrs all by yuhself.. yuh have to full up tank to go and yuh might have to put some more gas in fuh d drive back...dais almost 150.00 right dey already...then yuh might decide yuh want to go to an after party, that another $50.00 including drinks... or might even be more... save yuh money and pay 2 bills eh boy

limintrinibwoy

ah like chupidness
nah.. i think it's a waste a time...don't do it. yuh spending $100.00 on a ticket, yuh eh sure if yuh getting a wine from n e body, yuh driving fuh 6hrs all by yuhself.. yuh have to full up tank to go and yuh might have to put some more gas in fuh d drive back...dais almost 150.00 right dey already...then yuh might decide yuh want to go to an after party, that another $50.00 including drinks... or might even be more... save yuh money and pay 2 bills eh boy
who say i was comin by mehself :scratch i tink yuh tryin tuh discourage meh so i cud end up sad an sallop wid 2 slinky foot like u yuh kno....

but d way i see it...60 dollars for d ticket.....and 30 dollars for gas....ah 10 dollars or so fuh someting to eat if ah hungry...:( ah bringing meh 100 proof soco or johnny walker wid meh me doh pay fuh drinks...

J

Undercover
who say i was comin by mehself :scratch i tink yuh tryin tuh discourage meh so i cud end up sad an sallop wid 2 slinky foot like u yuh kno....

but d way i see it...60 dollars for d ticket.....and 30 dollars for gas....ah 10 dollars or so fuh someting to eat if ah hungry...:( ah bringing meh 100 proof soco or johnny walker wid meh me doh pay fuh drinks...
if you go.. who ah go have to harass on imix tonight :( :(

and u won't be missing out...i could see if u had to catch a plane to get here, den hell no.

but u ent dat far. u don't want to wake up Sat. morning feeling sorry.

come along :grin:

DevSxy

Masochist
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^HATER

hear she nuh. and if somebody told that if started walking now she would get here on time her ass woulda done put on her sneakers :kicks

RAH!​

Hot_Gal973

smoke di herb
I'm leaving at 2

i have to gat my hair n eyebrows did

my feet and my nails did

find sumn to wear

find a babysitter

get my tix

then hitch a ride

shhhhoooooootttttt *neckroll*
YOU eh find ah baby sitter yet betta everybody on yuh list to call going MSG too
doh come and post and say yuh eh go cause yuh eh geh go baby sitter eh :kicks: