What subjects did you study???

Fiyah

oh lawd..lol.. i remember one Ad math test in class.. i came in , looked at the paper.. blanked out.. took a 10 min nap and then got up and wrote teh exam.. lol.. i needed to recharge.. lol. my teacher told me after, years after, she never forgot that.. lol..
Funny. I have seen many students either freak out or just give up and go to sleep in the exam yes. But never seen someone go to sleep and then wake back up. lol

MadamStatuesque

I can only be me....
H.S.: Calculus and Algebra, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English, Spanish. Religion, Music, Art, Economics, History, Philosophy

College: Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology, History, Calculus, Health Ed., Music, History, English, Anatomy, and Genetics (maybe)

Currently in my 2nd to last sem up so next sem, I have to take part 2 to Bio, Physics, Chem, and maybe another set of Chem (that I will start this summer and finish in Fall), and then it's on to Downstate to study Diagnostic Imaging. Those classes will mostly be technology/medical related.

Last edited:

vincyempress

UNBREAKABLE
HS back home: Geography, music, needle work, arts and craft, PE(yes i said it), french, spanish, English,History, Math, science

HS here: Advance english, Algebra1 and2, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Media works, Theatre, Psychology,computer, History, Health sciences,spanish

College: Pyschology,College abgera1and2, Anatomy and physiology 1&2, Human growth and development, biology 1 and 2, Micro biology, Sociology, History, Chemistry,English lit 1 and 2, ....

Last edited:

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
banna dat reminds me of my Ad Maths exam.... i spent half an hour just looking at that paper.....:rofl:
Funny. I have seen many students either freak out or just give up and go to sleep in the exam yes. But never seen someone go to sleep and then wake back up. lol
de first end of term ad maths exam i did i realised i coulda only do the co ordinate geometry question....sssooo i did that an then for the rest ah de exam i re wrote the rest of de questions onto my answer paper just to look like i was doin sumthin...lol...i get so much talk fuh dat eh..lol...

Inquistive

HS back home: Geography, music, needle work, arts and craft, PE(yes i said it), french, spanish, English,History, Math, science

HS here: Advance english, Algebra1 and2, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Media works, Theatre, Psychology,computer, History, Health sciences,spanish

College: Pyschology,College abgera1and2, Anatomy and physiology 1&2, Human growth and development, biology 1 and 2, Micro biology, Sociology, History, Chemistry,English lit 1 and 2, ....
Algebra 1 and 2 in college?

:confused

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
there are remedial math courses opti.. so dont discredit it.. or it may simply be the classification that her school gives to freshman math courses.. don't knock it.. or she may have taken them long ago and forgotten the actual name.. who knows..

Inquistive

The only remedial courses I can think of are beginning algebra and intermediate algebra.

I don't think they will call remedial courses as alg 1-2.