What subjects did you study???

Fiyah

yup...i actually have a course right now where we have to do journals and the lecturer wants them in handwriting (she is like 67 or sumthin) and she says ppl livin in a cut an paste society...she want our thoughts to flow naturally...steups...
Wow. Ok. Good for her. But not that great for you guys. She could be teaching you guys extremely handy new age ways of journaling and having your ideas flow through a keyboard where it will be of far more practical value to unnu in the future. 67 yuh seh?

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
yup...i actually have a course right now where we have to do journals and the lecturer wants them in handwriting (she is like 67 or sumthin) and she says ppl livin in a cut an paste society...she want our thoughts to flow naturally...steups...
That is actually a good thing.

Fiyah

yep.... I do a couple times a week.

I write personalized welcome card for my select guests at the hotel.
Ah. I suppose its useful for that sort of thing. Although they have fonts that can reproduce the same effect... but I get yuh.

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
How so? :confused
Your mind tends to work differently if something is easier to correct. If you have to write something down (especially in ink), it forces you to think out your approach thoroughly to minimize mistakes which makes you a more disciplined communicator.

Fiyah

Your mind tends to work differently if something is easier to correct. If you have to write something down (especially in ink), it forces you to think out your approach thoroughly to minimize mistakes which makes you a more disciplined communicator.
Oh. Ok. Never really thought about that. Well if dem writing a journal though don't dem can mek mistakes and just cross it out or scribble through it or what not?

Fiyah

:( ........

but 25 aint young.....:confused

@ Fiyah... i agree boss dem A level ting aint no joke.... never had so much headache yet
Only A levels can mek yuh look at a question in an exam and wonder to yuhself "which subject this is again?!" lol

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
Oh. Ok. Never really thought about that. Well if dem writing a journal though don't dem can mek mistakes and just cross it out or scribble through it or what not?
If they want to appear sloppy and lose points for it, yes.

masterflex

progressive
Couple time ah catch mahself looking around the class to see if these are the chemistry people in the physics exam... :rofl:
banna dat reminds me of my Ad Maths exam.... i spent half an hour just looking at that paper.....:rofl:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
banna dat reminds me of my Ad Maths exam.... i spent half an hour just looking at that paper.....:rofl:
oh lawd..lol.. i remember one Ad math test in class.. i came in , looked at the paper.. blanked out.. took a 10 min nap and then got up and wrote teh exam.. lol.. i needed to recharge.. lol. my teacher told me after, years after, she never forgot that.. lol..

~Fleur-De-Lis~

:::*** ~~~~00~~~~***:::
let's seeeeee...

HS: algebra I, II / English/ History/ Biology/ Anatomy/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Spanish/ Nursing

College: going for a degree in Health Science sooo... PreCalc/ Algebra/ Anatomy/ Biology I, II/ Chemistry I, II/ Physics I,II/ English/ Tech Writing/ Sociology/ Abnormal Psych/ numerous classes about Motor Functioning....

oh... ya didn't ask for courses in college..but yea... i'm a Pre- Physical Therapy major...

Last edited: