What subjects did you study???

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
I was just reading another thread here and it got me thinking... what subjects did people study in high school.. and what was your college major (if you went to college)

HIgh school- English Language, Literature, Mathematics, Add Maths, Bio, CHem, Physics, Spanish, French

College- Elec & Comp. Eng.

Inquistive

I didn't study anything in HS.

I don't think they have areas like that.

You just take what the guidance counselor chooses for u.

In college now though.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
I didn't study anything in HS.

I don't think they have areas like that.

You just take what the guidance counselor chooses for u.

In college now though.
your guidance counselor maps out yoru life? is that what you are telling me? woosah... madness

in my high school there were four tracks- Natural Sciences (what I did), Modern Languages, Business, and Earth Sciences (geography, physics, chem and a language)

G

Gladiator

Finance major..i studied alot of different subjects in HS..History and Math favourites..any Science subject I hated

Last edited:
S

Spranga

i went to 2 HS's. a math&science academy in the morning and my home HS in the afternoon.

HS- earth science, physics,bio, geometry,pre algebra,algebra, pre calc, spanish 1&2, english, american lit, urban lit, civics, u.s history, world history, computer tech 1&2, computer hardware

Coll- Computer Network Tech.
also some photography,film,music, and web design electives

Last edited:

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
My high school focused on Science & Math...did Advance Bio and Math, Pre-cal etc....

College I have a degree in Hospitality Mgmt.

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
College- Elec & Comp. Eng.
You studied any form of engineering in college and can't figure out how to properly use craigslist and the rest of the internet?

Seriously.

anyway.

High school: the graduation requirements and business electives plus things I needed to know such as MS office and keyboarding...

Undergrad: business major and some french but not enough for a minor.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
You studied any form of engineering in college and can't figure out how to properly use craigslist and the rest of the internet?

Seriously.

anyway.

High school: the graduation requirements and business electives plus things I needed to know such as MS office and keyboarding...

Undergrad: business major and some french but not enough for a minor.
do you ALWAYS have to act the fool? no seriously??? do you? smh...

i dont rely on craiglist.. if i want to buy shit, i order it online or go to the store..

you studied keyboarding in school? interesting.. did you go to some sort of vocational.. or secretarial high school...