what kind of foodie are you???

cOcKbAcKnRoLL

dE dAmN tInG sElf!
are you the experimental foodie who will eat almost anything or are you the type that eats what they like and nothing else???

just came back from lunch at a 5 star greek restaurant...appetizers, multiple entrees and dessert, yet im still hungry...just couldnt get into all the diff. tastes that are put together in some of their dishes...like there was an app. that consisted of glazed apricots, burnt almonds, raisin bread and feta chese :eek: i could not do it...also had blue cheese on crackers with rosemary honey...couldnt do it either...felt kinda bad but my belly doh like strange ting :dirol:

S

sharkie

i eat anyting or at least try it once.

i also try somethin...and have to MAKE SURE i doh like it :lol:lol so i'll try maybe one or two more bites :rofl:

Trinimoi

I could try almost anything - just don't tell me if is something nasty or I will be scornful. For instance, if is snake or something, don't tell me till after I try it. I enjoy my wile meat though... so I might still try it.

cOcKbAcKnRoLL

dE dAmN tInG sElf!
sharkie said:
i eat anyting or at least try it once.

i also try somethin...and have to MAKE SURE i doh like it :lol:lol so i'll try maybe one or two more bites :rofl:
nah, u juss greedy :dirol: :duck

even trying foods out, i eh too able with...once ah get ah taste me eh like, i doh want anything for awhile :bad: