What is the best way

Shandy 2.0

God is my pilot
rictash said:
to bring in the New Year??
in church at a fete?
I say with family.
what allyuh think?
I don't know about the BEST way but I'm spending mine with family this year and I say a short prayer of thanks for me seeing another year come in. :angel1

Sugahkhayne

The Great Pretender
well this yr..i went to watch de fire works wid my bf in prospect park..was really nice..then come back home watch tv and sleep

this yr..i plan to have a glass of wine and go in muh bed and sleep

MrsFlex

not so happy to be happy
rictash said:
how you doing by the way?
how was your weekend?
i good. it was beautiful! i was finally let out of the closet and went to party. that's so rare. it happens like an eclipse. how r u? :)

rictash

TaChe
MrsSocaflex said:
i good. it was beautiful! i was finally let out of the closet and went to party. that's so rare. it happens like an eclipse. how r u? :)
:kicks :kicks @let out of the closet , you had fun at the party though?

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
i think i'll bring in the new year in church this year....too much shite happened this year and i think it's because i havent been doin what i'm supposed to be doin.....i would say go home and mash up meh bed, buh meh dahlin would be in trini, so i'll buy ah bottle ah wine and get drunk for the new year:O

rictash

TaChe
Val3nie2debone said:
i think i'll bring in the new year in church this year....too much shite happened this year and i think it's because i havent been doin what i'm supposed to be doin.....i would say go home and mash up meh bed, buh meh dahlin would be in trini, so i'll buy ah bottle ah wine and get drunk for the new year:O
you getting drunk alone share nah!

rictash

TaChe
Perseverance said:
Making love + Church...unless you really do love the person. Not just some New Years Azs. :cool:
Well i guess you can go to Church with the one you love and then go home and make love!

rictash

TaChe
Val3nie2debone said:
sure u can join me...wuz up dahlin, how was ur weekend?
Still waiting on your phone call so we could meet up! hehehehe
but my weekend was ok and i got bad news so it didnt' end up so good after all.:(