What Have You Learnt In 2005

TTmudder

the lost one
I learnt that life is very very precious. I learnt that you really do only get one chance at some things. I larnt it's better to give 90% and get it right the first time then having to give 100% the second. I learnt that in reality you are really on your own in some things. I learnt not to become to attached to others. I learnt that I have no real friends, merely accquaintances. I learnt that family is everything, and if you don't have them you have nothing. I learnt that God is the overwhelming worker of everything and that if you trust in him he will guide and help you. I learnt to control my emotions better. I learnt to be more humble. I learnt to respect everyone. I learnt that everyone is your friend, unless they prove otherwise. I learnt everyone can do everything, unless they prove they can't. I learnt not to take people on and not to challenge them on there views, even if I know in my heart that they are wrong.

I also and most importantly learnt that a year really isn't a long time at all, but there is still a hell of a lot you can do with it

D

Dragon

You know I wont let up .. so answer the question … are you gay ? :rofl:

TTmudder

the lost one
Dragon said:
You know I wont let up .. so answer the question … are you gay ? :rofl:
I don't know what answer your looking for, but de answer is no. Now I beg yuh STOP STALKING ME

PTM

Stolen from Africa
n00ner said:
I learned that some people say "learnt".
Both learned and learnt are alternative spellings of the past tense and past participle of the verb learn.

Learnt is more common in British English, and learned in American English.

In addition, there are a number of verbs of the type -ed ~ -t:

burned, burnt
dreamed, dreamt
kneeled, knelt
leaned, leant
leaped, leapt
spelled, spelt
spilled, spilt
spoiled, spoilt

All are irregular verbs.

triniprincess76

I'm in love
p'tanimas said:
Both learned and learnt are alternative spellings of the past tense and past participle of the verb learn.

Learnt is more common in British English, and learned in American English.

In addition, there are a number of verbs of the type -ed ~ -t:

burned, burnt
dreamed, dreamt
kneeled, knelt
leaned, leant
leaped, leapt
spelled, spelt
spilled, spilt
spoiled, spoilt

All are irregular verbs.
Thank you...

People poking fun at de poor fella, and he's gramatically correct...

Kiz

triniprincess76 said:
Thank you...

People poking fun at de poor fella, and he's gramatically correct...

Except for me……… I put dung wha I learnt