What have you learned this week on IMIXDHR?

mods n hekklerz still RULE dhr pon some real badman shit
no chat no pree no violation no nuttin no nuttin from no boardie or person not directly affiliated with the crew or who in the training process of
I seriously do respect the iron fist cause its amazing how EVERYBODY on a website can be well trained animals
agree to everything the crew seh and never have an individual opinion
quite sad

me cant deh pon imix tree much
cause me dont want nobody hurt me cause me is a very non violent person
and I dispise GRUDGEFUL STUPID VIOLENT HORNY NIGGERS

all in all
the PEOPLE destroy themselves through non individuality and a feeling of being lesser than the illusionary characters created by people not truly happy with themselves offline and on
its a constant everywhere

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
no chat no pree no violation no nuttin no nuttin from no boardie or person not directly affiliated with the crew or who in the training process of
I seriously do respect the iron fist cause its amazing how EVERYBODY on a website can be well trained animals
quite sad

all in all
the PEOPLE destroy themselves through non individuality and a feeling of being lesser than the illusionary characters created by people not truly happy with themselves offline and on
Carlos......
are you ALWAYS like this?...lol....please respond yes, no or maybe....

Good Mornin btw :)

I eh really learn nuthin new this week....i think....let me review an get back to u....

Carlos......
are you ALWAYS like this?...lol....please respond yes, no or maybe....

Good Mornin btw :)

I eh really learn nuthin new this week....i think....let me review an get back to u....
you mean what, write a hundred fifty words that should be read in 30 seconds or less?

if so then yes

it takes me a shorter time to think and write that than it takes most to read and comprehend
maybe that is shameful

yet morning and bless

xbrutusx

Mr.S
i learnt dat ppl pass judement on other ppl without getting to know dat person 1st....
i dont wanna cause any problems towards anyone 1 else on imix its jus dat before u jump to conclusions get to knw the person 1st it will be so much easy

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
you mean what, write a hundred fifty words that should be read in 30 seconds or less?

if so then yes

it takes me a shorter time to think and write that than it takes most to read and comprehend
maybe that is shameful

yet morning and bless
u still couldnt jus say yes an done eh...lol...

wha u plan for de weekend?

u still couldnt jus say yes an done eh...lol...

wha u plan for de weekend?
well in being an honest person me would not be being the being of myself
the reality is that what you see written is a wayyyy condensed cause I tend to think just as I write and could go on and on and on and on with an endless stream of theories and pondering and questions on top of questions seeking answers and on and on and on

yet if plans you mean parties I try not to mix anymore with nigroes
so my weekend might be just chilling or watching the boats go by at the river or summin
in bout two years me hope to buy a boat and spin roun de place in one of them white seaman hat and a cigar
summmin like that
those things I consider to be activities and fun
there i go again with the long long ting

you a guh party?

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
well in being an honest person me would not be being the being of myself
the reality is that what you see written is a wayyyy condensed cause I tend to think just as I write and could go on and on and on and on with an endless stream of theories and pondering and questions on top of questions seeking answers and on and on and on

yet if plans you mean parties I try not to mix anymore with nigroes
so my weekend might be just chilling or watching the boats go by at the river or summin
in bout two years me hope to buy a boat and spin roun de place in one of them white seaman hat and a cigar
summmin like that
those things I consider to be activities and fun
there i go again with the long long ting

you a guh party?
didnt necessarily mean party...u think thats all i do huh...lol....

u like boats...i hate them...lol..get sea sick easily...i dunno wha i doin this weekend...paper kinda low nah...lol..

This week I learnt that i tend to post jack....unintentionally tho....like i am doin now....hehehehehe....

Zengetsu

EnLiGhTeNeD 1

if so then yes

maybe that is shameful

yet morning and bless
this guy's my DHR personality :lol
i think quickly and sometimes my fingers just cant keep up and i keep going and going....plus i don't like the bullshy argument but yuh push too hard and i would tell yuh bout yuh muddah and keep on chuckin

Zengetsu

EnLiGhTeNeD 1
i learnt dat ppl pass judement on other ppl without getting to know dat person 1st....
i dont wanna cause any problems towards anyone 1 else on imix its jus dat before u jump to conclusions get to knw the person 1st it will be so much easy
:scratch

didnt necessarily mean party...u think thats all i do huh...lol....

u like boats...i hate them...lol..get sea sick easily...i dunno wha i doin this weekend...paper kinda low nah...lol.

This week I learnt that i tend to post jack....unintentionally tho....like i am doin now....hehehehehe....

didnt really give it a thought
yet sadly it was an automatic subconscious thinking that THATS what young negro women enjoy doing on a weekend
and for that I apologise cause its not the case yet so many are that way

not really into boats yet I love the water
once swam close to a boat and was almost pulled under
somebody seh a duppy live under boat
yet I learned that some scientific name fi it when there is some pressure that can pull you under there

yet simple things like that is wah me like even if me affi throw up cause a sea sikknes

yet a whole lotta people paper a bit low
roset champagne or however it spell and hennessy is at least $150 a bottle
and EVERYBODY in a club a pose off wid one
"to be poor is a crime"
LOL
we in a de same boat
or under the same boat
LOL

this guy's my DHR personality :lol
i think quickly and sometimes my fingers just cant keep up and i keep going and going....plus i don't like the bullshy argument but yuh push too hard and i would tell yuh bout yuh muddah and keep on chuckin
thats all it is eno me bredda

BEING ONESELF

if you a badman that you are
if you think and type a billion words that you are
watever it is
we all have our little things about us that we would like to change or that others hate and we love vice versus

dedetriniking

quite sad

all in all
I learn that imix get a new swami. Geezuskrist breds you truly are the new imix swami! Such deep phuckin thinking! You have the third eye oh wise one!

T

T-MAKAA