what do we think...

bungatuffy

found this online at some poster shop and i love it so i wanted to share it with everyone... the colors, shapes and mood it creates for me is simply, breathtaking and extremely sensual ...what do others think ??

Title:The Kiss
Artist: Rabi Khan

Last edited:

bungatuffy

Thanks... I completely agree S... I am posting some more here because I really, really this style... I think if I were an artist, this is the kind of stuff I would love to do... enjoy...

1) Moment Before The Kiss

2) Safe-In-Her-Arms

MsLady08

Guyanese blood in me
jebratt said:
Thanks... I completely agree S... I am posting some more here because I really, really this style... I think if I were an artist, this is the kind of stuff I would love to do... enjoy...

1) Moment Before The Kiss

2) Safe-In-Her-Arms
i like the second one

bungatuffy

unfortunately not... i would love to study art as i sorta find it rather relaxing and thought provoking sifting through various images... i was just surfing and seeing what images i could find online and found these... this one hear reminds me of Van Gogh's "Starry Night"... what do you think ??

NookieNurse

Nitenurse on call!
The Kiss and Moment before the kiss . . . just beautiful!
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
You sure know how to find the most breathtaking art work!

bungatuffy

what can I say... I have all the lovely ladies of imix to inspire me in my search...

1) Soul Bird 3

2) Closer

3) The Eye

SeReNDiPiTy

Dippity Doo-Dah
I came across these the other day...Albert Gockel

Writing on the Wall I

Writing on the Wall II

Writing on the Wall III

**Vincy-Soca-Diva**

Mommy Dearest
jebratt said:
found this online at some poster shop and i love it so i wanted to share it with everyone... the colors, shapes and mood it creates for me is simply, breathtaking and extremely sensual ...what do others think ??

Title:The Kiss
Artist: Rabi Khan
it looks like a man inhaling something or playing with an instrument. But it was a nice choice in warm colors