What did you learn on Imix this week???

Well i didnt learn anything...

i always figured when an artist talk alot or sings alot about a topic is what dem do anyways, so the pic never came as a surprise

iPicong

women interpret things to fit their agenda and refuse to be objective when another woman is being criticized .........Poca and Rina

OverLord Strum

- I learned that MJ7 is proud of her southern roots...and will debate to the death about how wonderful the south is. And you know what, the south has its pros and cons....its not all bad.

- I learned that Optimizm thinks that Nica is a flight attendant.

- I learned that Picong thinks i should bite a rotting dead dog.

- I learned that even foes/opponents have respect for each other....Nikki gave me credits for throwing her that party.

- I learned that the vote for Spoogie is 8-11....in favor of him staying banned.

- I learned that Taj would get her man's name tattooed on her.

- Heyman went to trial over whether or not he is a bullah.....i guess the verdict is still out on that one. :dntknw:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
I learned that people will bring up random topics and defend them to death

I learned that people will advocate the covering up of a crime...

I learned that sex tapes are a GREAT source of interest on this board..

I learned that I will not be moving south anytime soon unless it is to an urban area (read Miami) of the south..

I learned that the world is full of child sex offenders and perverts... all waiting for their golden moment

cassette_craig

Plays Harder
I learned that people will bring up random topics and defend them to death

I learned that people will advocate the covering up of a crime...

I learned that sex tapes are a GREAT source of interest on this board..

I learned that I will not be moving south anytime soon unless it is to an urban area (read Miami) of the south..

I learned that the world is full of child sex offenders and perverts... all waiting for their golden moment
You now learning dis? WOW

**Vincy-Soca-Diva**

Mommy Dearest
I learned there are a lot of abused children out there. 2012 has mixed reviews. Wendy Fitzwilliams made it to the top 12 ugliest Miss Universe winners. I learned MJ7 loves her southern roots and her culture. DHR members went back to DHR at least most of them went back.

Vincent Vega

i learned its sometimes better to jus sit back, have a beer n enjoy da bacchanal pon imix from afar than jump in it...i find i enjoy it jus as much