Weekly photography project

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Wow. These are great! Inspiring... Haven't picked up the camera in forever.

In the second picture did you zoom the lens while taking the shot?
Thanks.

No, I didn't zoom the lens. The art work is the actual lights itself, you're riding on a moving walkway while the lights change patterns. I slowed down the shutter and placed the camera on the hand rail. We must have rode it for at least 2 hours.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
I'm the same, don't care too much for people photography but when I see some work I want to replicate it. Like Emily Soto... so much so I bought a Mola Setti

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TV3jeJpOtsI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Nice, have you used it yet?

Wow! It sounds like a great thread. As a beginner, I used smartphone to take exciting images and finally purchased a professional camera last week. Nowadays, I am learning photoshop and photo editing and hopefully, I would able to take pictures like experts. According to my friends, I should pick a photography business names like these and create my own photography brand.

Yes, they have opinion, I would start getting handsome income from it but I have no idea how to sell these photographs at sites iStock or to the bloggers. I would be grateful if you share your views in this regard. By the way, I am trying to click this kind of photos. My next target is ariel or drone photography.

starlinedisplays

I'm joined a few days ago this forum, so there are so many things that I have to know, I hope all is good on the forum, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum and also introduce the company Starline displays are Apostle' in the field of presentation trade shows. Starline Displays provides all your trade show booth products and trade show accessories, custom pop up tents, feather flags, pop up banner stands and custom table covers. We give astounding administrations to meet straightforward and complex realistic needs of various organizations whenever, day in and day out. Working for over 2 decades in this field.
#Starline Displays