WALL ST. CoMES ALIVE A DAY AFTER OBAMA'S SPEECH

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
Dude you is one ah de biggest jackass i have seen in ah long time .. Yesterday when the market plummet you did have a word to say now you like ah clown giving obama credit for the market correction what happens if it go back down on Wednesday

trinifrombx

Dude you is one ah de biggest jackass i have seen in ah long time .. Yesterday when the market plummet you did have a word to say now you like ah clown giving obama credit for the market correction what happens if it go back down on Wednesday
LMAO, I was about to tell him the same, VP really want to do Obama.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
If it goes DOWN on WEDNESDAY, then it is the FAULT of the RACIST TEA BAGGERS that you WORSHIP.

DOH WORREE, NOVEMBER 2012 is not that far off, so you BETTER ENJOY your TEA BAGGERS while they're still RELEVANT. Because on ELECTION NIGHT, the AMERICAN PEOPLE will be SAYING, SEE YAH, DOH WANNA NUH YAH EVER again.

YUHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Tun-Tun de DOW closed 500 points down should i blame Obama or BUSH ?
I thought I ANSWERED your QUESTION yesterday, but since you have FORGOTTEN, LET ME REPOST below.

If it goes DOWN on WEDNESDAY, then it is the FAULT of the RACIST TEA BAGGERS that you WORSHIP.

DOH WORREE, NOVEMBER 2012 is not that far off, so you BETTER ENJOY your TEA BAGGERS while they're still RELEVANT. Because on ELECTION NIGHT, the AMERICAN PEOPLE will be SAYING, SEE YAH, DOH WANNA NUH YAH EVER again.

YUHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
OHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

P

Pebbles362436

Thank god none you imix idiats actually work on Wall Street. :mda: Now if only allyuh can just STFU with the chupid debates because its not helping. Steups the real people/experts working on Wall Street are ALL stress out enough already.

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
Did JOBLESS CLAIMS DECREASE?
Don't let the "jobless claims" numbers fool you. Most people have RUN OUT OF BENEFITS so they are NO LONGER COUNTED hence the reason why "jobless claims" decrease. They also don't count "underemployment" (people that moved from full time to part time) nor people that just leave the workforce (people that decided to just go back to school or sit at home and do nothing or work under the table).

And you are one to complain that people do not do "research" or just like to "listen to the mainstream media".

:mda:

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Don't let the "jobless claims" numbers fool you. Most people have RUN OUT OF BENEFITS so they are NO LONGER COUNTED hence the reason why "jobless claims" decrease. They also don't count "underemployment" (people that moved from full time to part time) nor people that just leave the workforce (people that decided to just go back to school or sit at home and do nothing or work under the table).

And you are one to complain that people do not do "research" or just like to "listen to the mainstream media".

:mda:
SMH

DUDE, what the HELL are you TALKING about...ARE YOU SERIOUS??

Do you have the STATS or EVIDENCE of what you're CLAIMING since you did your RESEARCH?