Wack Short Set......

Notorious

ThE pOsT JaCkInG aSsAsSiN
These dayz I have noticed allot of people purchasing these shorts sets, the ones where the pants and shirts are made of these strange patters.... I just would like to say to the owners of these short sets........ STOP HURTIN MY FACKIN EYES!!!!!:fyah :fyah :fyah

Short_Thing

BANNED
Notorious said:
These dayz I have noticed allot of people purchasing these shorts sets, the ones where the pants and shirts are made of these strange patters.... I just would like to say to the owners of these short sets........ STOP HURTIN MY FACKIN EYES!!!!!:fyah :fyah :fyah
LOL i can't belive you............If you see me in a wack short suit let me know ok i don't wanna hurt your eyes

Short_Thing

BANNED
i know what he talking about too its them really ugly looking short pants and tops that go together with some unusally ugly patterns ;)

yankee kitt

i know which ones...the same ones trinibaje does wear when she hooking out on south beach...oh and illuminati too....

*ducking*

Last edited:

empressRuth

HOOD RIDAH
trini_chic said:
i know what he talking about too its them really ugly looking short pants and tops that go together with some unusally ugly patterns ;)
and sometimes even a blasted hat to match!
:freak

Notorious

ThE pOsT JaCkInG aSsAsSiN
empressRuth said:
and sometimes even a blasted hat to match!
:freak
Oh yea ...I forgot the Matching Hat!!! I hate those Hats!!! I regret that I dont own any of these suits so I cannot Post a Picture....However, If Dragon will just take a walk to his closet and pull out one of his numerous short sets, I am sure he can post one..:fyah :fyah :fyah

Short_Thing

BANNED
Notorious said:
Oh yea ...I forgot the Matching Hat!!! I hate those Hats!!! I regret that I dont own any of these suits so I cannot Post a Picture....However, If Dragon will just take a walk to his closet and pull out one of his numerous short sets, I am sure he can post one..:fyah :fyah :fyah
LMAO