Visit the New York botanical garden (Caribbean gardens expo)

haitianprince

100 % Ayisien-0% yankee
The exhibit thru April 27- September 16
(It starts today)

journey to paradise

travel to the tropics without leaving new york ,enjoy lush displays of colorful flowers. celebrate caribbean culture with food,music and dance on weekends.

Click link below for information:
The New York Botanical Garden

Soplo

Awesome gardens. I try to make mine look really beautiful. By the way, what do you do with leaves in your garden? Do you remove them, rake or you let them lie on the ground and rot?

Barbaria

I like visiting gardens because I usually get there the best ideas for my own small garden. For example, once I saw a leafblower and I decided that I urgently need it. The very next day I decided to check here to read about Ryobi cordless leaf blower and buy it

KolivanP

To reduce the mountains of rubbish, I don't collect weeds and don't have to burn them in the fall. With the onset of spring, a lot of weeds appear, which are more common in any garden. Every year I tried to destroy weeds in the garden forever, but it was only possible this year. I found a cure for weeds. https://grass-killer.com/reviews/best-weed-killers-for-creeping-charlie/ It has a dual formula that prevents weeds and new weeds from growing for up to four months. I've increased my yard and all of my mind. They really expect from me that this grass won't be in my garden for a long time.