VH1's Inside COPS Documentary

Honikane

OK so I was watching this the other night and it totally amazed me the amount of stupid people it really have.

Scenario #1
Normal looking woman flags down a cop car to report she has just given a woman in a nearby house $20 for "something" and she didn't get it. The cop asks her what the woman was supposed to give her and she says rock The cop looks at her incredulously and says to her to take him to the woman. When they find the woman and ask her if she took the other womans money for the drugs and aint give her nothing the woman replies "i aint no drug dealer!!! I am a prostitute!" :eek:hgosh was the look on the cops face :kicks :kicks

T

tramericanjr

Honikane said:
OK so I was watching this the other night and it totally amazed me the amount of stupid people it really have.

Scenario #1
Normal looking woman flags down a cop car to report she has just given a woman in a nearby house $20 for "something" and she didn't get it. The cop asks her what the woman was supposed to give her and she says rock The cop looks at her incredulously and says to her to take him to the woman. When they find the woman and ask her if she took the other womans money for the drugs and aint give her nothing the woman replies "i aint no drug dealer!!! I am a prostitute!" :eek:hgosh was the look on the cops face :kicks :kicks

LOL

VH1 is becoming my favorite channel

L O S T
How dumb can you be.

People(tourists) on south beach used to always ask me for weed. :cuss
I guess because of the dreads.
eventually I got so tired of it I used to sell hem beedies as weed.

Most of them smoked it and really thought it was weed.

If they ever found out who cares?
My thing was are they really going to tell a cop hey bought fake wed from me? lol

Rummy

Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic
DreadJockey said:
How dumb can you be.

My thing was are they really going to tell a cop hey bought fake wed from me? lol
lol you're an a$$

A

amprincess

DreadJockey said:
How dumb can you be.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :kicks :kicks they deserve that if they really believe beedies are weed :rolleyes:

A

amprincess

Honikane said:

Scenario #1
I saw that 1!!!!! :lol

Rummy

Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic
Honikane said:

Scenario #1
damn...I missed that one.

Honikane

DreadJockey said:
How dumb can you be.

Well if you just happened to sell it to that same cunnyhole she just might have reported yuh :kicks

Scenario #2

A woman and her husband have big argument and cops come. Come to find out that is not she husband but she boyfriend and she is proceeding to tell the cops "I love my husband and I love my boyfriend but I love my husband more" :rolleyes:

elq

Cleophus aka pupah lashie
DreadJockey said:
How dumb can you be.

be careful wid dat.
a man was just convicted to jail with the intent to sell cocaine even though what he was selling was fake cocaine. de judge said that even though the coke was fake, he packaged it like real cocaine and he getting real jail for it.

Panty Droppa

I breed Ank
Elq - I heard about that one lol

Scenario #3..

Where cops responds to a domestic violence call

they see man and his hand is bleeding..his mother tried to call cops and stabbed her son while she was trying to wrestle him away from the phone because there was an order for him to stay away from the house..

the mans wife is defending the mother, the cops knew something was not clicking..next thing they find out the daughter in law was sleeping with the mother lol :( :eek:

A

amprincess

Dutty said:

Scenario #3..

they see man and his hand is bleeding..his mother tried to call cops and stabbed her son while she was trying to wrestle him away from the phone because there was an order for him to stay away from the house..

the mans wife is defending the mother, the cops knew something was not clicking..next thing they find out the daughter in law was sleeping with the mother lol :( :eek:
:eek:hgosh :eek:hgosh

Oneshot

where de crix
Dutty said:

Scenario #3..

Are you making this up?