V-a-l

Quiet Storm

Look de Storm coming
We on for Friday de 20th right.

Tell mey no and ah coming infront yuh house to buss yuh head. Cause ah do change mey schedule for this. Good

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
welll ummmm yuh see what had happened wazzz......i aint too sure girl. Meh last final is Friday and ah bussin meh ass......Cara she jealous she wasnt dey for thanksgiving so she want de bootleg version of it......:p

CARAMELSISTA

Val3nie2debone said:
welll ummmm yuh see what had happened wazzz......i aint too sure girl. Meh last final is Friday and ah bussin meh ass......Cara she jealous she wasnt dey for thanksgiving so she want de bootleg version of it......:p
I figured it was for she belly :p

Quiet Storm

Look de Storm coming
Ah reach in last night and was bombared with talk about ths that and de other. So I will call you in 5 Cara

Wid: lawd me nah have nothin to say

Val; ah vex with yuh. vex like de devil. That is all ah have to say.

All yuh ah need so much stuff for Trinidad (summer shoes and clothes) but doh know where to go shoppin. help mey nah

CARAMELSISTA

Quiet Storm said:

All yuh ah need so much stuff for Trinidad (summer shoes and clothes) but doh know where to go shoppin. help mey nah
you asking where to shop for Trini in the middle of winter? lawddd I don't know nah, why you didn't start to shop before? you now waiting for the midnight hour to go shopping? BTW I need to give you ah list of things I need. :O

Quiet Storm

Look de Storm coming
ÇARAMË£§I§TA said:
you asking where to shop for Trini in the middle of winter? lawddd I don't know nah, why you didn't start to shop before? you now waiting for the midnight hour to go shopping? BTW I need to give you ah list of things I need. :O
My decision to go was made in November. pm de list plz. ah in shite street now. goin to call and then goin to shop.

We not talkin to Val no more.:( Yes ah say we. lol

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
ÇARAMË£§I§TA said:

when r u leaving missy? we could meet up this weekend and go check out a couple of stores. I have some in mind......(shhhhhhh doan tell no one, daiz our secret) cara is right how de rass yuh could wait until de middle ah winter to look for summer clothes, gyul yuh aint know to start raiding dem sales rack LABOR DAY?!?!?!?!? n e ways call meh.....and i'll still hook yuh up with de food :p

CARAMELSISTA

Quiet Storm said:
My decision to go was made in November. pm de list plz. ah in shite street now. goin to call and then goin to shop.

We??? Val ain't de me nothing! :) You need to learn how to cook! When Granny was trying to show you how you should have been paying attention, instead of knocking about in deh streets :rolleyes:

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
Quiet Storm said:

*Val reconsiders cookin any damn food for Quiet dis weekend. Ungrateful wrench* :mad:

Quiet Storm

Look de Storm coming
Val3nie2debone said:
when r u leaving missy? we could meet up this weekend and go check out a couple of stores. I have some in mind......(shhhhhhh doan tell no one, daiz our secret) cara is right how de rass yuh could wait until de middle ah winter to look for summer clothes, gyul yuh aint know to start raiding dem sales rack LABOR DAY?!?!?!?!? n e ways call meh.....and i'll still hook yuh up with de food :p
I am leaving Dec 23 and I am not goin to be here this weekend. I will be in DC, cause my sista is having a birthday party. Keep de food id de drinks ah want ah vex with yuh. yuh see mey face:( :mad: :mad: and take this for de road :rolleyes:

Quiet Storm

Look de Storm coming
ÇARAMË£§I§TA said:
We??? Val ain't de me nothing! :) You need to learn how to cook! When Granny was trying to show you how you should have been paying attention, instead of knocking about in deh streets :rolleyes:
Cara waitttttttttttt. Lawd mey mudda hit mey with them exact same line Cara yuh saw yuh was not in my kitchen last night. Ah callin mommy and tell she ah find she twin.

CARAMELSISTA

Quiet Storm said:
Cara waitttttttttttt. Lawd mey mudda hit mey with them exact same line Cara yuh saw yuh was not in my kitchen last night. Ah callin mommy and tell she ah find she twin.
you see I told you! :)

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
Quiet Storm said:
I am leaving Dec 23 and I am not goin to be here this weekend. I will be in DC, cause my sista is having a birthday party. Keep de food id de drinks ah want ah vex with yuh. yuh see mey face:( :mad: :mad: and take this for de road :rolleyes:

Well forget u den.....sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :mad: Yuh feel only u could play vex :rolleyes: