UWI Student Makes History

"I think I would like to get my Ph.D. " he said.

He doesn't seem sure of what he wants to do, and maybe thats why his comment seems grammatically incorrect.

I think i would like get my PH.D ...

I don't know what to say, just not something id expect to come from someone who just won a scholarship.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
"I think I would like to get my Ph.D. " he said.

He doesn't seem sure of what he wants to do, and maybe thats why his comment seems grammatically incorrect.

I think i would like get my PH.D ...

I don't know what to say, just not something id expect to come from someone who just won a scholarship.
There is NOTHING GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT about what he STATED.

A PH.D is far DOWN the ROAD, therefore he rather not give a YES or NO ANSWER to his COMMITMENT of pursuing it.

That being said, it is OBVIOUS a PH.D is something that he is SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING.

BAJANFUHLIFE

There is NOTHING GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT about what he STATED.

A PH.D is far DOWN the ROAD, therefore he rather not give a YES or NO ANSWER to his COMMITMENT of pursuing it.

That being said, it is OBVIOUS a PH.D is something that he is SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING.
EXCUSE HIS ILLITERACY. HE IS A STATISTIC, BLAME PORTIA SIMPSON FUH JAMAICA'S ILLITERACY CAUSE SHE WANT BE PRIME MINISTER WID NO BLASTED EDUCATION. LITESKINWHORE MIGHT BE A DOCTOR.

TINGS JAMAICANS DOES DO.

vincy4lyfe

the Socapolitition
Definately something to be Proud of

luke is one smart student and this is only the begining...definately leader potential..My fellow caribbean people there are more to come out of St.Vincent..

P.S The location of the University is not Important.Its the teachers who teach. And as far as i know There are teachers At Uwi from All over the caribbean From Trini To ja.

vincy4lyfe

the Socapolitition
Imagine if not for the BAJAN dem,VINCYLAND would not have a RHODES scholar.

The VINCYS dem should be grateful to BARBADOS.

MUDDERWUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/biog/7061.htm

Roy L. Austin
Ambassador, Trinidad and Tobago
Term of Appointment: 10/19/2001 to present

Roy L. Austin was sworn in on October 19, 2001, as United States Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.

Prior to his August 31, 2001 nomination, Ambassador Austin was Associate Professor of Sociology, Justice, and African American Studies at Pennsylvania State University. Between 1994-98, he served as Director of the Crime, Law, and Justice Program at Penn State, and in July 2001 became Director of the Africana Research Center. Among his publications are works on the Caribbean, including Trinidad and Tobago.

Ambassador Austin was born in Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. He held positions there as customs officer, secondary school teacher, carnival bandleader, and captain of the national soccer team, and was selected for trials for the national cricket squad.

He moved to the United States in 1964 to attend Yale University, where he was a classmate of President George W. Bush. He graduated with a B.A. in sociology, and then earned an M.A. (1970) and Ph.D. (1973) in sociology from the University of Washington. Subsequently, Ambassador Austin became a U.S. citizen.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
luke is one smart student and this is only the begining...definately leader potential..My fellow caribbean people there are more to come out of St.Vincent..

P.S The location of the University is not Important.Its the teachers who teach. And as far as i know There are teachers At Uwi from All over the caribbean From Trini To ja.
Why yuh TINK me nah RESPOND to some of these FOOL FOOL posts?

They are NOT WORTHY of a RESPONSE.

But you're ABSOLUTELY CORRECT in what you have STATED.

vincy4lyfe

the Socapolitition
Why yuh TINK me nah RESPOND to some of these FOOL FOOL posts?

They are NOT WORTHY of a RESPONSE.

But you're ABSOLUTELY CORRECT in what you have STATED.

Chaw there are so many Things to be proud about St.Vincent..One thing i can tell you is that Vincentions seem to have populated the caribbean i have met atleast one person from all trini to ja who have some relation to st.Vincent..Trinidad and Barbados esp ..Are packed with decendents of Vincentian..I guess through vincy migration we really started CSME lol

AxAeo

Strength & amp; amp; a
If I recall correctly, my aunt studied at UWI and won this scholarship oh so many years ago...

trinidarkie

Chaw there are so many Things to be proud about St.Vincent..One thing i can tell you is that Vincentions seem to have populated the caribbean i have met atleast one person from all trini to ja who have some relation to st.Vincent..Trinidad and Barbados esp ..Are packed with decendents of Vincentian..I guess through vincy migration we really started CSME lol
Doh forget to mention the crime they bring to Trinidad in areas such as Morvant and Laventille. Even your Prime Minister said it.

BAJANFUHLIFE

STUPSE. I AINT GOT NO VINCY IN I. AND YA LYIN, BAJANS DONOT HAVE VINCY ORIGIN. WANNA POPULATED TRINIDAD NOT BARBADOS.

BAJANFUHLIFE

http://http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/biog/7061.htm

Roy L. Austin
Ambassador, Trinidad and Tobago
Term of Appointment: 10/19/2001 to present

Roy L. Austin was sworn in on October 19, 2001, as United States Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.

Prior to his August 31, 2001 nomination, Ambassador Austin was Associate Professor of Sociology, Justice, and African American Studies at Pennsylvania State University. Between 1994-98, he served as Director of the Crime, Law, and Justice Program at Penn State, and in July 2001 became Director of the Africana Research Center. Among his publications are works on the Caribbean, including Trinidad and Tobago.

Ambassador Austin was born in Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. He held positions there as customs officer, secondary school teacher, carnival bandleader, and captain of the national soccer team, and was selected for trials for the national cricket squad.

He moved to the United States in 1964 to attend Yale University, where he was a classmate of President George W. Bush. He graduated with a B.A. in sociology, and then earned an M.A. (1970) and Ph.D. (1973) in sociology from the University of Washington. Subsequently, Ambassador Austin became a U.S. citizen.

DO U HAVE ANY EVIDENCE OF THIS WITH BAJANS?

NO, CAUSE U AINT GINE FIND NONE.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
:kicks:kicks

TRUE.

trinidarkie

lol. U MUST BE MISTAKEN. COMRADE GONSALVES WONT TURN ON HIS OWN PEOPLE.

WAT VINCY MANNIN SEY BOUT DEM VINCIES?
He is the same one boasting that there are more Vincys in Laventille and Morvant than in Vincyland. Now given that the population of both areas is less than the SVG then he is saying that the whole area is Vincys so that will mean that all the crime committed in these areas must be by whom? Not the Vincys?

And guess who posted the info....the bearer of the Vincy torch, soon-to-be-Prime Minister, VP

EVIDENCE of your BABBLE is RECOMMENDED.....else....just another BABBLE.
Reminds you of yourself doesn't it. :dirol: