Unnatural?...lol

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
You have these ch!cks that make these announcements and profound stances by chopping it all off and going "natural", to only six months or so later start rocking weaves & wigs.

SMH@weak b!tches...

MadamStatuesque

I can only be me....
How does that affect your daily life tho?
I'm wondering. He always has something to say about someone's personal preference.

I went natural and I rock my hair, weaves and wigs interchangeably. People aren't allowed to have variety anymore? I guess natural is still considered a bold statement huh?

Audree

Bush Baby
lmaooooo

I am sure you are NOT referring to me BUT,

Just wanna mention I am 10 years strong in dissss

TriniTrini

Unique woman
You really assuming people do things just to make statements all the time
Not everyone does things to make a statement

People do things for all kind of reasons man

And how you get to call them the b word? What they do yuh?

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
lmaooooo

I am sure you are NOT referring to me BUT,

Just wanna mention I am 10 years strong in dissss

I hear u Olivia...lol

You really assuming people do things just to make statements all the time
Not everyone does things to make a statement

People do things for all kind of reasons man

And how you get to call them the b word? What they do yuh?

Yes, they do it to be FB & Twitter celebrities.....sign of our failing times.

Audree

Bush Baby
I think she is a decent looking girl,
I just don't see the resemblance.
Are you trying to be funny?

TheEducator

Its self hate. Women of black African descent wear weave and straighten their hair, because they think its better to have straight "good hair" like white people than have "bad" nappy hair. Its all self hate.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Not sure I see the big deal. Isnt that part of some women's transitioning process? Does it matter how they transition?

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Its self hate. Women of black African descent wear weave and straighten their hair, because they think its better to have straight "good hair" like white people than have "bad" nappy hair. Its all self hate.
Absolutely!!!

another self-hate example wud' be...."A grown man that's still wearing braids, is not at all ready for life...or doesn't take life seriously."

it's the white is right, mentality...they have to given into.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Not sure I see the big deal. Isnt that part of some women's transitioning process? Does it matter how they transition?

how bout' following through on things you start...how bout' discipline?

How bout' showing some strength and not faltering to the white man's standards.

T

T-MAKAA

So y did they make the effort to go natural then? I cud understand the point of them hitting a weak spot and goin back to what they left, hence callin them weak..but how does self-hate come in to this?

Anyway rock ya straight hair ladies . Bun out dat natural bizness :duck

MadamStatuesque

I can only be me....
Walk away from? You made a thread and I responded. Or you telling me to walk away because my post isn't in line with your agenda?

:headbang

Here's a novel idea:

How about leaving people to do what they f*ck they wanna do BECAUSE THEY CAN!!

Last edited:

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
Some women fall back to weaves and wigs because they're still learning their hair. And since when did getting your hair pressed every once in a blue moon mean you're self-hating? Some of you men like to take things to the extreme.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Some women fall back to weaves and wigs because they're still learning their hair. And since when did getting your hair pressed every once in a blue moon mean you're self-hating? Some of you men like to take things to the extreme.
flat ironing/str8 combing ur joint is not a issue at all...the chiney'/asian weave and wigging is an issue. People like to jump on fads...it's the in thing to go natural or bald.

Nica

SAINTSational
flat ironing/str8 combing ur joint is not a issue at all...the chiney'/asian weave and wigging is an issue. People like to jump on fads...it's the in thing to go natural or bald.
What if the woman just want to switch up hairstyles every once in a while, without chemically altering or constantly flat ironing her own hair?