Two PM friends

D

Dragon

Some of you will be surprise of the things they say about you behind yuh back . After a month long investigation I found out some interesting facts that I will post on Monday . People need to know who they are defending.

You cant fool uncle dragon . :banned:

LolaMs

Spitfire
Dragon said:
Some of you will be surprise of the things they say about you behind yuh back . After a month long investigation I found out some interesting facts that I will post on Monday . People need to know who they are defending.

HARD CHOOOOOOOOOOOOPS some investigating :rofl:

@Satan: yoo ah real sample gyal :kicks

D

Dragon

LolaMs said:
HARD CHOOOOOOOOOOOOPS some investigating :rofl:
I will post my findings on Monday .. The nation will be shock . People will cry that they where fooled by a criminal

V

vincy_socababy

Dragon said:

i stop bad talk you long time. i promise :stinker:

LSK

buy the book...
Dragon said:
I will post my findings on Monday .. The nation will be shock . People will cry that they where fooled by a criminal
Please... as tho that would stop it from happening again... and again... and again. Babe, Imix believes in 2PMfrens. :kicks

Kiz

LSK said:
Please... as tho that would stop it from happening again... and again... and again. Babe, Imix believes in 2PMfrens. :kicks

so what yuh saying. Me and you ent 2PMfens again :D

LSK

buy the book...
Trinikiz said:
so what yuh saying. Me and you ent 2PMfens again :D
Excuse me. We have only ever exchanged 1 PM.

If you desire to be 2PMfrens you must send your second PM before noon today. That is all.

Management.

soca junkie

strength, courage, wisdom
LSK said:
:kicks :kicks

it thrives on it.....what would imix be without the backstabbin, gossipin, 2PM"friends"

LSK

buy the book...
soca junkie said:
:kicks :kicks

it thrives on it.....what would imix be without the backstabbin, gossipin, 2PM"friends"
Have you hugged your 2PMfren today?

:acute: