Two And A Half Men Season Premier

Soca_Loving_Trini

Official Winin' criminal
mums have the tv on dancing with the stars argghhh!! Wanted to see how Ashton fills the role, somehow i feel he can't be the same character as charlie sheen

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
nothing to watch so i tried it well I like me some Ahston Kutcher, it was alright...alot of celebrities guest starring for the premiere I see...

Vivaa

it was a funny episode... but THEY NEEDED TO CHILL WITH THE NAKEDNESS!!!
didnt bother me lol....who wud have guessed that he was that hung :eek:....first time i saw him naked was on the ellen show and my face was literally like :swoon:

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
nvr watched b4 but i did last night

lol @ the disrespect

spilling his ashes all bout talking about we'll hoover it up lata
man they rub peppa in d burn wid some of d jokes dey make on charlie

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
nvr watched b4 but i did last night

lol @ the disrespect

spilling his ashes all bout talking about we'll hoover it up lata
man they rub peppa in d burn wid some of d jokes dey make on charlie
yup they sure did...i like when his crazy girlfriend was like who knows he would end up on the train track and the lady goes oh lawd you dont mess with a crazy woman

Vivaa

how u kno :confused:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hqIhhocdKoc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

plus u can by how they blurr it out...and in the show they kept talking about how big it was :rofl:

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
yup they sure did...i like when his crazy girlfriend was like who knows he would end up on the train track and the lady goes oh lawd you dont mess with a crazy woman
i didnt think they would let Charlie go out like that though... His girlfriend pushing him in front a train... and his mother, brother and jake taking it so lightly, it didnt seem real... He wasnt a bad guy, well to his family at least for them to take his death so lightly.. the story line didnt add up in that regard.. I could see all the women he used reacting like that, not his family

theunknownone

i didnt think they would let Charlie go out like that though... His girlfriend pushing him in front a train... and his mother, brother and jake taking it so lightly, it didnt seem real... He wasnt a bad guy, well to his family at least for them to take his death so lightly.. the story line didnt add up in that regard.. I could see all the women he used reacting like that, not his family
I think he was more the father to jake than his actual dad they just did the man wrong