Trinidad and Tobago 0 Sweden 0, Its been a year since we made History

iPicong

The last year went by fast. It was a great experience and look forward to doing it again. Although things not looking good now, im looking forward to the future. I am a Soca Warrior.

BAGOSOLDIER

The last year went by fast. It was a great experience and look forward to doing it again. Although things not looking good now, im looking forward to the future. I am a Soca Warrior.
yeah man, that was an experience its funny i was just telling my cousin about it..yuh remember the yuth that said going to the World Cup was better than sex:kicks:kicks

iPicong

yeah man, that was an experience its funny i was just telling my cousin about it..yuh remember the yuth that said going to the World Cup was better than sex:kicks:kicks
lol,yeah, ah kinna understand whey he was coming from but ah woulda rank it like 2 spots after sex.

iPicong

Hey babes wah going on, I would be home soon ok.:luv..oops hope Trinikiz aint see this

That would be lasting memories for me, hopefully we can get the same vibes and crew for 2010 if TTFA could get on board
2010, wit or witout dem is my motto.

iPicong

but who we going to support ..no warrior chant..no rhythm section..well i guess with you all you need is rum and yuh good:drinks:
Doh worry, somebody go adopt we over dey.................yuh remember dem tunes dem German yutes make up for we

da_ice

not ur friend...
i'll support my soca warriors all day everyday. cause I'mma soooooca warrior, win or lose i am ah fighter.

p.s. it jus seems these days that us going to de world cup was like a gift and a curse to de team, look at whats going on now