Trini Ketchup

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
Ilandfntsy said:
I have a spare...how much cash do you have?

And I've only seen Matouks although Queens may have the others.
Iland, you bought it in Bklyn? Where? You know how long I've been longing for some Trini Ketchup?

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
Dougla_Ting said:
Iland, you bought it in Bklyn? Where? You know how long I've been longing for some Trini Ketchup?
Nah, I keep a stash...everybody coming up from Trini done know...ketchup, tamarind balls, or penna cool and then maybe I'll listen to you talk about your trip...

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
Ilandfntsy said:
I have a spare...how much cash do you have?

And I've only seen Matouks although Queens may have the others.
i have CDN$$!! :( :( :( is matouks any good? in the summer ah nearly cuff down meh faddah in de kitchen fuh usin meh ketchup...shucks, use HEINZ when yuh cookin something inedible! :mad:

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
You see I have two extra one swiss one mabels...but since I have to keep one for emergencies, and since I'm going Trinidad in February, I only could spare one...

I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU...YOU CAN HAVE IT, BUT IT'LL COST YUH!!!:D

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
Ilandfntsy said:
Nah, I keep a stash...everybody coming up from Trini done know...ketchup, tamarind balls, or penna cool and then maybe I'll listen to you talk about your trip...
That is like the one thing you can't get here. Everything else you could find in de Korean market.

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
Ilandfntsy said:
You see I have two extra one swiss one mabels...but since I have to keep one for emergencies, and since I'm going Trinidad in February, I only could spare one...

I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU...YOU CAN HAVE IT, BUT IT'LL COST YUH!!!:D
check yuh inbox!! :cool: