Toronto's Mayor Denies Doing WHAT?!?!?!?

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6GcEWxWZXWo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Moi

well, what can i say
de man have enough at home u nah hear :kicks

all I can do is just laugh at this whole thing

Poca

If this was happening to a Quebec Politician the ROC media would be in heaven. anyway, I still cannot believe that this man refuses to step down.

Lappo

If this was happening to a Quebec Politician the ROC media would be in heaven. anyway, I still cannot believe that this man refuses to step down.
why should he step down? he is doing a great job at controlling the city`s budget and his approval ratings havent really fallen.

Poca

are you kidding me? If he was any Joe Blow working for a respectable cie and these issues arise he will not have a job for long. He is not the only one who can do the job. This man is a disgrace.

Lappo

are you kidding me? If he was any Joe Blow working for a respectable cie and these issues arise he will not have a job for long. He is not the only one who can do the job. This man is a disgrace.
why should he step down? his personal issues has not gotten in the way of him doing his work. no criminal charges have been pressed against him. he would still have his job anywhere else because he has not broken any laws.

Poca

Actually anybody else who is not a politician would lose their job. Why should it be different for them? He is supposed to represent the people? Is that a proper representation of the people of Toronto?

Lappo

once again, they dont got nothing on him. he has not been charged with anything. and his approval ratings have not gone down.

Lappo

so you honestly think that his behavior is one of a responsible political leader?
i think that people need to let him focus on his personal life. everyone i have spoken to admits he has done a pretty good job, and part of the reason why he is so popular is because of his plain talk attitude. i think people think he is crazy because they dont know him but he has always spoken that way. thats just his personality.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xwxiv2aznB0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:kicks

Poca

and I think that is exactly why he needs to step down because obviously all his personal problems take a toll / will take a toll on his professional duties and life.

i think that people need to let him focus on his personal life. everyone i have spoken to admits he has done a pretty good job, and part of the reason why he is so popular is because of his plain talk attitude. i think people think he is crazy because they dont know him but he has always spoken that way. thats just his personality.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xwxiv2aznB0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:kicks

Lappo

when it starts to take a toll then we can have that discussion. but other than that we all have our personal issues, until it starts affecting his work then you may have a point. he has a perfect attendance record actually.

Poca

so, you don't think that all this media circus around him and his mountain of issues are not affecting his abilities to do his job? You don't think that he should maybe stop and focus on these issues that brought him to where he is now? It is obvious that you like the man, I fail to see why really. But i am really glad that it's Toronto and not Montreal that is stuck with someone like him. We have our fair of issues here, this would have been la cerise sur le sunday.

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
Kill and cure... funny jesus look for the worse to spread the word... people can learn and change from their mistakes... priest does molest boys and they are allowed to continue...

Lappo

You obviously like the man and I obviously dislike his behavior and attitude so, let's agree to disagree.
really have nothing to do with like, im basing this on facts and morals. he has not done anything against the rules.

Poca

As a political figure and supposedly " responsible" citizen one should never knowingly engage in activities that clearly involve criminal groups. Such involvement can only express sympathy towards those criminal groups; groups that the government is supposed to be fighting against and keeping us safe from.

I am not only applying that to the Toronto Mayer but also to Justin Trudeau and any politician who dabbles in criminal activities.

Lappo

As a political figure and supposedly " responsible" citizen one should never knowingly engage in activities that clearly involve criminal groups. Such involvement can only express sympathy towards those criminal groups; groups that the government is supposed to be fighting against and keeping us safe from.

I am not only applying that to the Toronto Mayer but also to Justin Trudeau and any politician who dabbles in criminal activities.
good point, however he still has not been charged with anything