Topclass

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
yuh went to see Vybez Kartel de odda day right???

He worth it????

I heard his performance is not dat good on satge... and dey having him in a hole in a wall here and i wah know if to go...

topclassbubbla

Um...didn't end up going....Got home too late and decided I didn't feel like going all the way there.

Ask Nferno...from what I've heard he's aaaaight. (Nothin' to write home about)

Nferno

FIRE STORM
bunjigarlindarlin said:
yuh went to see Vybez Kartel de odda day right???

He worth it????

I heard his performance is not dat good on satge... and dey having him in a hole in a wall here and i wah know if to go...
He's ok..if you're into lots of metaphors and funny rhymes. I personally like it. Don't go expecting to see a circus act though. It was a whole in the wall when he was here too, but it reminded me of being home so it was kinda cool still. He will defintiely draw the 'bad boy rude boy', 'dancehall girl' type to the dance, so expect that environment.

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
Nferno said:
He's ok..if you're into lots of metaphors and funny rhymes. I personally like it. Don't go expecting to see a circus act though. It was a whole in the wall when he was here too, but it reminded me of being home so it was kinda cool still. He will defintiely draw the 'bad boy rude boy', 'dancehall girl' type to the dance, so expect that environment.
well based on the place alone i know that is what gonna be there.... but none of my friends want to go wit me... but i wanna see him... sooooooo