Too Much Pride???

Miz R

[SUMMER BODY] - on hold
yesterday i was going to work and i see dis boy in a tshirt alone on...and his jacket in his hand...(keep in mind it was freezin *well at least to me*)....
do wen he pass me, i see that the reason he holdin his jacket was to cover up a bottle ah milk he jus bought at de store....unfortunately he didn realize dat de bak was still visible to de public....

my point is: to wae extent would u go because of your pride:confused :confused

i surely en gonna be freezin my behind off fuh no milk:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lady Slaughter

Carnival Survivor
my clownish friend in trinidad does feel shame to buy bread :rolleyes:
and when she saw me with my head tie a la alicia keys circa 2001 she said she not walkig in de road with me :rolleyes:

false pride i tell u

i could care less about trivial things like that

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
Hotgirl11226 said:
i hate buying pads.....it embarassest the hell out of me. i always beg my mom to buy them for me:cool:
I used to be embarassed when I was younger. Now I does go to the drug store and buy my pads, tampons and pantyliners all at de same time, I eh care. And don't le me go to BJ's....because then I buying de big box ah tampons dat have like 84 in it and I eh care who see.

Lady Slaughter

Carnival Survivor
Dougla_Ting said:
I used to be embarassed when I was younger. Now I does go to the drug store and buy my pads, tampons and pantyliners all at de same time, I eh care. And don't le me go to BJ's....because then I buying de big box ah tampons dat have like 84 in it and I eh care who see.
*dies* @ 84

Miz R

[SUMMER BODY] - on hold
all i sayin is if i have tp put de bottle ah milk on meh head, so be it...but i en gonna be freezin my behind off jus to hide a bottle ah milk