Too many ppl..

Uncle Wiz

Doing Something...
limintrinibwoy20 said:
wapnin padna..yuh have a website wid allstars/exodus at panorama? wey deh doh cut it awf?
Yea right boss... dat'll never happen
But Ancientwomyn have.. *wait* STOLE.. meh copy of de rama.. if yuh need lemme know

Short ting.. gimme something to do nah :pig_ball:
 

limintrinibwoy

ah like chupidness
Uncle Wiz said:
Yea right boss... dat'll never happen
But Ancientwomyn have.. *wait* STOLE.. meh copy of de rama.. if yuh need lemme know

Short ting.. gimme something to do nah :pig_ball:

hmmm...ah tink ah cud geh one ah dem panorama dvd..buh i doh tink d ones ah does get here legit...d one from las year i buy only stickin...it doh play properly...i wish dey had d files dem online
 

Uncle Wiz

Doing Something...
limintrinibwoy20 said:
hmmm...ah tink ah cud geh one ah dem panorama dvd..buh i doh tink d ones ah does get here legit...d one from las year i buy only stickin...it doh play properly...i wish dey had d files dem online
Ahh bootlegs...

I loaded mine to my laptop but the files are way too big to send.. The one i have is 2 discs..

Disc 1 have all medium, and half of large..disc 2 have the rest of large..

If yuh really want it lemme know
 

limintrinibwoy

ah like chupidness
Uncle Wiz said:
Ahh bootlegs...

I loaded mine to my laptop but the files are way too big to send.. The one i have is 2 discs..

Disc 1 have all medium, and half of large..disc 2 have the rest of large..

If yuh really want it lemme know

bossman i luv meh pan eh if there is a way....id be much obliged :hi:
 

Short_Thing

BANNED
Uncle Wiz said:
Yea right boss... dat'll never happen
But Ancientwomyn have.. *wait* STOLE.. meh copy of de rama.. if yuh need lemme know
Short ting.. gimme something to do nah :pig_ball:
*zips mouth......:D
 

Uncle Wiz

Doing Something...
Short_Thing said:
oh boy if he play pan again :dirol:
If!

Cooltrinigal.. if i could play anymore pan id have a tenor for a son..

Well my band is Despers but i also play for Tonics, casym, blah blah blah
I done lose count..
 

cooltringal

True Trini
tonics is in brooklyn? can u recommend a good pan side to join in new york. r they all in brooklyn? none in manhattan? address of pan side would be good too. Also why u recommend them and if u biased u could also state that too. :grin:
 

Uncle Wiz

Doing Something...
cooltrinigal said:
tonics is in brooklyn? can u recommend a good pan side to join in new york. r they all in brooklyn? none in manhattan? address of pan side would be good too. Also why u recommend them and if u biased u could also state that too. :grin:
well it all depends..

If yuh underaged, i'd reccomend casym.. they have classes that teach you from the ground up..

Now If you've played b4, I'd reccomend either Tonics or Despers

Despers cuz..
1. I'm there :dirol:
2. the fellas treat everyone with complete respect and the atmosphere is family oriented.. and i give personal lessons in and out the yard..

Tonics cuz..
While also family oriented.. dem fellas is juss about pure kicks!
good teaching ehics, but id say its a lil too advanced for a first-timer..

theres this one girl now, she's been tryin to learn a song for almost a month,

Pm meh for any more info yuh need
 
Top