To Junkyard Dogg

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
http://www.bluemountain.com/eng3gifs/cristie/glory/glorycp.gif

Please know that [font color="blue"]WE LOVE YOU[/font] and are here for you always!!!

Your Family,
Ilandfntsy, Trinyspice, Sando, Marabella, Brownskintrini,Powder Posse, and many many others.

Marabella

Baby, you know you always have us to depend on, and especially now everyone's prayers and blessings are with you. I can't say I know how it feels, but all I can do is give you the support you need to get through this. I'll see you on Wednesday love, keep the faith

Junkyard, my prayers go out to you and your family. I pray the Lord give you and your family strength and faith. Please know that you always have a friend in me, and I mean that with all my heart.

love socababy

PS: Ilandfnsty can u please check your inbox and get back to me asap!!

SocaQ

Simply Being Me !!!!
Junkyard my prayers are with you and your family and I hope that you maintain your strength for thouse in your family who are not coping so well...always remember that you too will reunite with your lost one....and always know that your friends are there for you

Chocolate

It's ah&am p;am p;am p;am
Please know that our prayers are with you and your loved ones in this time of need.

TheExecutive2k7

The Baddest Ever
Iam very sadden to hear of your lost. There is nothing in the world that can replace a mother but know that in your life you will have Joy happiness and Love in your life again. I shall keep you in my prayers.

Blessings to Junkyard D Blessed

SANDO

DE FRACKIN SOUTH KING
Junky or Drunky...Stay strong brother, yuh know ah go be there for you always. Your pain is my pain, your joy is my joy. Anytime, anywhere, yuh know I'll be there.

R.I.P. N. Rogers

ONE LOVE
Sando

cornell

Just wanted to send eternal blessings to you babes. Know that you are in the thoughts and prayers of Cheeke and Cornell...

D' Wise One