To A White Girl!

MJ7

The Disappearance of Toppa

HA! You'se the one sending out e-theats to you imaginary adversaries.
:scenic:HEADLINE: The Disappearance of Toppa: Mystery Began on Popular Caribbean Website

By the time I count to 3....last time...BE GONE!

1-2-3...:russian_r

T

Toppa_Toppa

:scenic:HEADLINE: The Disappearance of Toppa: Mystery Began on Popular Caribbean Website

By the time I count to 3....last time...BE GONE!

1-2-3...:russian_r
Girl FUK you nah girl, wha de modda khunt. You really fukking crazy in truth ah wha? Dey musn't let mad people access de internet yes. Fukking psycho.

T

Toppa_Toppa

:rofl: I guess I can't post in the End of yr pic Thread again, right? I don't want this PSYCHO getting my picture.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
Nope.. too late....
When we think Southerner..we think MJ7...
mothereff *kicks rocks*
noted..lol...

Toppa you should report that post...de woman say she go take u out...i wud feel very threatened if i were u... *giggles*
:rofl: :rofl: she's acting like a real so. side of Chicago chick (at least the ones I've encountered). Froggy as hell they are...sometimes need a karate chop to the neck to calm the fuck down.

T

Toppa_Toppa

noted..lol...

Toppa you should report that post...de woman say she go take u out...i wud feel very threatened if i were u... *giggles*
Girl...girl...I looking fuh de report button but ah cah find it! I not playing wit dese fukking crazy people nah. Not ah shit.

T

Toppa_Toppa

mothereff *kicks rocks*

:rofl: :rofl: she's acting like a real so. side of Chicago chick (at least the ones I've encountered). Froggy as hell they are...sometimes need a karate chop to the neck to calm the fuck down.
:kicks

Panty Droppa

I breed Ank
lol is that a southern activity?

what does froggy mean

i get the idea of women crouching eating flies all day

mothereff *kicks rocks*

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
Ah shiv? What's a shiv? Pass me a bullet proof vest!!
a shank, homemade knife...I still think this e-gangsta shit she's pulling needs to cease. I could have sworn yesterday she said that was her past image, and that she was a calmer more mature woman. :rofl: