To A White Girl!

T

Toppa_Toppa

Yes, you did. Thank you, but....

I'm not going to shy away from making this statement: People from Trinidad seem to have bad attitudes from what I've experienced. On Imix, it's always the Trinis starting shit.

Why? Is it something in the culture?

You can't get mad when people are making honest observations...and I speak my mind.

Sweetheart, I grew up in Chicago, which makes me gangsta by proxy. If anyone wants to get down; just note, I'm a licensed gun owner and I carry knives.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Lawd have mercy!

Panty Droppa

I breed Ank
so what are you planning to do?

shoot a goat and cut it up so i can make a good curry goat for christmas?

[
Sweetheart, I grew up in Chicago, which makes me gangsta by proxy. If anyone wants to get down; just note, I'm a licensed gun owner and I carry knives.

[/B]

T

Toppa_Toppa

I feel this girl schizophrenic. Just so she start making threats? Wha de arse is dis. lol Girl...who wants to fight you?

Swerve

Temporary Suspension

I'm not going to shy away from making this statement: People from Trinidad seem to have bad attitudes from what I've experienced. On Imix, it's always the Trinis starting shit.

You can't get mad when people are making honest observations...and I speak my mind.

yuh go stab yuh laptop?

mz_JazE

Southern Belle

I think my in-laws would not want that to be the way Chicago (women in particular) portrayed. Also don't think that island women won't hand your ass to you.

T

T-MAKAA

I feel u sista. Dont ever back down.

MJ7

Be Gone!

I feel this girl schizophrenic. Just so she start making threats? Wha de arse is dis. lol Girl...who wants to fight you?
You wish...I just don't like you B*tch ass! And I will take you out!

Be careful chick, I'm not the one!

BE GONE!

Panty Droppa

I breed Ank
its the thought that counts

i remember this girl bought me a chicken sandwich from mcdonalds and she brought it to me and it was kind of cold and messy and i think she went shopping after she bought it and then came to me and after that i never talked to her again

No! I'll wrap it up and mail it to you.

:brunette:

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
*disclaimer* MJ7 is not the representative of those of us who are Black, have southern roots and post here on Imix. Grant it she has the right to post, but please do not let her be the poster child for us on here lol.

Swerve

Temporary Suspension
*disclaimer* MJ7 is not the representative of those of us who are Black, have southern roots and post here on Imix. Grant it she has the right to post, but please do not let her be the poster child for us on here lol.
Nope.. too late....
When we think Southerner..we think MJ7...

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
noted..lol...

Toppa you should report that post...de woman say she go take u out...i wud feel very threatened if i were u... *giggles*