neva-C-come-C said:
more exploration (fingers crossed)

increase refining capacity

seek norwegian advice

tap the bajan oilfield :kicks
Yuh overs! lol

L

Links30

Well i will take it that the government will take precautions in purchasing things that will be a benefit to the country unlike useless things such as Blimps for crime fighting purpose. Would love to smack the dumb ass that came up with that idea.

Anyhow, as for tourism, they better get on the ball as in terms of advertisement because when 12 years reach n gas finish, hmm trouble. I also hope that the new partnership with Japan will be a good n long lasting one because we will surely seek they help in technological energy matters.

GoldnHoney

Swappilicious...
tell me about it, steups.

Bago20 said:
Well i will take it that the government will take precautions in purchasing things that will be a benefit to the country unlike useless things such as Blimps for crime fighting purpose. Would love to smack the dumb ass that came up with that idea.
Anyhow, as for tourism, they better get on the ball as in terms of advertisement because when 12 years reach n gas finish, hmm trouble. I also hope that the new partnership with Japan will be a good n long lasting one because we will surely seek they help in technological energy matters.

Oneshot

where de crix
Val said:
Move to Dominica............land of water
:aggressiv HELL NA

VP what is the legistlation your government passed.. it seems de trini wunna by up mi country to

iPicong

Val said:
Move to Dominica............land of water
Thanks for the invite my sister, will have to visit Dominica and scope out de scenes. Oneshot we soon come.......... :dirol:

Swerve

Temporary Suspension
neva-C-come-C said:
more exploration (fingers crossed)

increase refining capacity

seek norwegian advice

tap the bajan oilfield :kicks

And sell it back to dem... :kicks