Tieing a man

dedetriniking

the legend of the sweat rice! Alladat is just BS and the rice and goomangala and all that sh*t is just straight nastiness!

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
sweat rice? daiz fuh "serious" contenders only.. getting steam burns to keep what might not be worth being kept .. is a no no.. lol..

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
Di man ask bout "tieing" a man and of course a Trinidadian male was the first to respond. No wonder unnuh woman not breeding. Neglect.

simply just be a woman.... a woman with value... a woman who is secure and knows her man.... a woman that takes care of her man... lets say shes not bringing in a income she can try her best 2 help elsewhere... cooking, cleaning, ect ect... a woman who speaks proper and carry herself as a woman on the streets... intelligence.... a strong woman...where as she realizes what type of man she has and he realizes the woman she is... a woman as if he was 2 have a child with her... if something happens 2 him he know his children is safe with their mother... a reliable woman... a real woman

simply just be a woman.... a woman with value... a woman who is secure and knows her man.... a woman that takes care of her man... lets say shes not bringing in a income she can try her best 2 help elsewhere... cooking, cleaning, ect ect... a woman who speaks proper and carry herself as a woman on the streets... intelligence.... a strong woman...where as she realizes what type of man she has and he realizes the woman she is... a woman as if he was 2 have a child with her... if something happens 2 him he know his children is safe with their mother... a reliable woman... a real woman

after all dat, what dem haffu do fu keep 1 good man??

we trying to help some sistas out..

not fill dem wid false hope

what you hear bout??

we know bout sweat rice aka steam pumpum

what else out deh

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
Wah kinda fukkery ansa dis.

Yuh just a newly wed and a guh chue honeymoon. Yuh young too. Probaly caan even piss straight yet.

Look how many good man get bun and how many good woman get tek advantage of. All that shit you just write nuh have nothing to do with why some tieing must go on.

The dynamics of a relationship is not about right or wrong or even about good or bad people. It's not about what makes sense or is logical. Its not about compatibility or shared visions.

The actions of human beings are driven by how shit makes us feel. That's it.

TRINILI0N

Move Quick...Doh Stick

Yuh just a newly wed and a guh chue honeymoon. Yuh young too. Probaly caan even piss straight yet.

Look how many good man get bun and how many good woman get tek advantage of. All that shit you just write nuh have nothing to do with why some tieing must go on.

The dynamics of a relationship is not about right or wrong or even about good or bad people. It's not about what makes sense or is logical. Its not about compatibility or shared visions.

Yow ... ah beggining to think you have some real issues dey inno Georgie Boy

my point is once a GOOD man realizes a GOOD woman... and a GOOD woman realizes a GOOD man.... it wont be called tied down... they would look at it more as a blessing than a... "im gonna just stay with her because she has me on lock"

notorious saga

Sagattarius
ah hear dais wha delilah did geh samson tuh eat so she could cut he hair, ah bowl ah sweat rice. Allyuh never read dat story?:greedy

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
my point is once a GOOD man realizes a GOOD woman... and a GOOD woman realizes a GOOD man.... it wont be called tied down... they would look at it more as a blessing than a... "im gonna just stay with her because she has me on lock"
My point is that wont hold anybody.
Me realizing I have a good woman has never stopped me from cheating and i am sure nuff woman thought they had a good man and still dash out di punawny.

Sometimes women need some extra protection on dem investment.

Plus some people take too long to realize that you are the person for them and you need to speed up di process.

Mek dedetriniking hexplain why him need to tie a man cause him ready to share.

My point is that wont hold anybody.
Me realizing I have a good woman has never stopped me from cheating and i am sure nuff woman thought they had a good man and still dash out di punawny.

Sometimes women need some extra protection on dem investment.

Plus some people take too long to realize that you are the person for them and you need to speed up di process.

Mek dedetriniking hexplain why him need to tie a man cause him ready to share.
then that doesnt make u a good man... so my point stands corrected