Those Of Us Who Are Childless

DSP

Heri
Have you ever stopped to think.....

"What if I live to be in my 80's and 90's?"
"Who will help take care of me?"

It seems fun now, but after watching a segment on the news yesterday and how 35% of our parents generation are childless, it got me thinking. There was a lady in her 60's with no children and she's helping her mother who is in her 80's and now she said she's afraid because she looks at her mom and sees herself. She's wondering who will help her. We can talk about the whole baby mama, baby daddy issues but in the grand scheme of it all they have potential help to fall back on. I have developed a whole different outlook on this now.

Hot_Gal973

smoke di herb
who ever has power of attorney over yuh ole ass (doesn't have to be yuh kid)will just put yuh in a home.....

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Have you ever stopped to think.....

"What if I live to be in my 80's and 90's?"
"Who will help take care of me?"

It seems fun now, but after watching a segment on the news yesterday and how 35% of our parents generation are childless, it got me thinking. There was a lady in her 60's with no children and she's helping her mother who is in her 80's and now she said she's afraid because she looks at her mom and sees herself. She's wondering who will help her. We can talk about the whole baby mama, baby daddy issues but in the grand scheme of it all they have potential help to fall back on. I have developed a whole different outlook on this now.
This experience is not exclusive to the childless. There are people who have plenty children, and the way the are treated...you might as well say they don't have any.

DSP

Heri
This experience is not exclusive to the childless. There are people who have plenty children, and the way the are treated...you might as well say they don't have any.

I'm not really talking about them. Moreso thinking towards the future.
For those poeple who had plenty, the potential was/is there. What if they don't adopt or don't qualify for adoption

Blu

Doux Comme Sucre
I'll either adopt or depend on my neices, nephews and younger sisters to take care of me.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
I just wondering who those childless ppl give their possessions too

Lemme find one an fren dem up yes

DSP

Heri
I just wondering who those childless ppl give their possessions too

Lemme find one an fren dem up yes
You know... I felt bad about having those thoughts. There's an old couple that live near me with this loud pet bird. I'm wondering if something were to happen to them who would they give the bird to. I havn't seen any kids stop by or anything.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
You know... I felt bad about having those thoughts. There's an old couple that live near me with this loud pet bird. I'm wondering if something were to happen to them who would they give the bird to. I havn't seen any kids stop by or anything.
i know its bad but hey do charities even get to use 65% of the funds given to them directly on stuff that is needed

yeah shovel some snow, help with garbage stop by and chat if they outside gardening ...who knows what it will get ya

besides some old ppl are fun to hang out with

DSP

Heri
i know its bad but hey do charities even get to use 65% of the funds given to them directly on stuff that is needed

yeah shovel some snow, help with garbage stop by and chat if they outside gardening ...who knows what it will get ya

besides some old ppl are fun to hang out with
true I might try that... lol.