This is the life

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
I'm sitting here at work, the computers have been down all day and I'm listening to Rupee's cd..it can't get better than this, why can't this be a normal job description?:D

MSTRUCK

Hot fuh so
QueenBea said:
I'm sitting here at work, the computers have been down all day and I'm listening to Rupee's cd..it can't get better than this, why can't this be a normal job description?:D

WELL GYUL SHOOT I WISH I HAD DE LUXURY LIKE U..DOH GET ME WRONG EH .. WHEN I AM AT WORK IN DE EVENINGS I JUSS DEY LISTENIN TO MUSIC AND TING.. DE SAD PART IS AH HAVE AH FREAKIN COMPUTER IN MEH FACE WITH NO INTERNET ACCESS!!!!:mad:

rictash

TaChe
QueenBea said:
yeah right:D :D

Sweetie

da sweet one
girl i've been watchin u-oo, and uuuuu've been watchin me... so let's get this thing started... we're ready for us to beeeeee... SKIN TO SKIN :music

dis song been in meh head whole day and yuh jus make me start singin it out loud hearin dat u listenin to de cd.. and Bea knows what dat song does to me *faints*

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
HELLLLOOOO, I can't get the cd till Friday and I can't hear one flickin RUPEE song.... Does anyone have on their computer that they cn send to me for the mean time... Pllllllllleeeeeeeaaaaasssseee!!!

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
Re: Re: This is the life

MSTRUCK said:
WELL GYUL SHOOT I WISH I HAD DE LUXURY LIKE U..DOH GET ME WRONG EH .. WHEN I AM AT WORK IN DE EVENINGS I JUSS DEY LISTENIN TO MUSIC AND TING.. DE SAD PART IS AH HAVE AH FREAKIN COMPUTER IN MEH FACE WITH NO INTERNET ACCESS!!!!:mad:
I feel your pain, why the computer there that is such a tease

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
Sweetie said:
girl i've been watchin u-oo, and uuuuu've been watchin me... so let's get this thing started... we're ready for us to beeeeee... SKIN TO SKIN :music

dis song been in meh head whole day and yuh jus make me start singin it out loud hearin dat u listenin to de cd.. and Bea knows what dat song does to me *faints*
coincidence! that is what playin now, yea girl I know what that song could be capable of, I gettin hills:(

"the heat is on...and it is riiiising...i pull you close...kissing and caressing..don't even care who is watching uuuuuuuus":music

Princess

I'm 1 Hellified Chick!!!!
QueenBea said:
stop showing off.......... :p