This ever happend to U Before?

Short_Thing

BANNED
you hear a squeaking noise from a chair, door etc.
and it sounds like your'e the person responsible for the noise
but in actuality its not really you, but every time you move on your chair or open/close the door you hear the noise in unisom with your movement?
 

Essiquibo

You worserer than I
no.but i hate when you adjust yourself in plastic or leather cushion chairs and it sounds like you just ripped the worlds loudest fart.
 

Short_Thing

BANNED
Essiquibo said:
no.but i hate when you adjust yourself in plastic or leather cushion chairs and it sounds like you just ripped the worlds loudest fart.
that shite is annoying for real.....

Yes elq in unisom ( i think i spell it correctly?no) well yes
at the same time, or was i just loosing my marbles..maybe so
 

elq

Cleophus aka pupah lashie
trini_chic said:
that shite is annoying for real.....

Yes elq in unisom ( i think i spell it correctly?no) well yes
at the same time, or was i just loosing my marbles..maybe so


but i know what u mean.
 

elq

Cleophus aka pupah lashie
trini_chic said:
i need them pills i doh sleep good when the nite come....
how is horsie doing okay?.....
healing from a recent dental procedure
trying to whiten up dem shits.
ppl been complaining.
 

Kiz

Registered User
trini_chic said:
you hear a squeaking noise from a chair, door etc.
and it sounds like your'e the person responsible for the noise
but in actuality its not really you, but every time you move on your chair or open/close the door you hear the noise in unisom with your movement?

Yuh have ah jumbie on yuh
 
Top